1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

toumbstone

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by rockey, Oct 5, 2011.

1. rockey

rockey Big Dog

i just seen my 1st dogmans toumbstone WOW the guys showed me a photo on the front the usual on the back there is a bulldog in each upper corner and reads "LEGENDARY DOGMAN" devoted his life here with us to the care and welfare of pitbull terriers worldwide and faught to keep his sport a gentlemans sport with the dog in mind .."YOUR LEGEND LIVES ON" on the very bottom ,, they said it was chilling beeing there photographing this dogmans dogs with their trophys thats right his dogs we're just the gate keepers they also spread out some ashes over him from his last dog they do it at every dog show to ,, does anyone here have wrightings from a dogmans toumbstone? i don't know how it sounds but looking at it and reading it realy hits you this one does thats forsure

2. rockey

rockey Big Dog

the guys want to thank the dogmen and dogwomen who chipped in for this toumbstone it must have cost alot they say their ant was pretty broke at the time , and like the bottom of the stone says YOUR LEGEND LIVES ON and were so happy we can say and back it up THATS A JACK

3. rockey

rockey Big Dog

thats a fact jack

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i saw the pictures and yes it was very nice! it must nice to have so many who have so much respect for you but when you do what you do at that level and for that right reasons than people have no choice but to respect you.

5. Nice gesture indeed. Upright monuments are very costly to say the least. In case anyone didn't know, the etchings are sand blasted in. They use a utensil and they simple trace it with the sand out of the nozzle.

As far as a dog man's grave, I've been to a few. The ones I've visited the families made sure that there was no mention of the dog involvement. Different strokes for different folks I imagine.

6. rockey

rockey Big Dog

i'd want one like that

7. I don't think I would. The constant reminder for your loved ones of time that was spent away from them. I know why there is no mention of the dogs on most. It is not a politically correct habit to have. Then or now for that matter.

8. rockey

rockey Big Dog

it's correct it makes it just like he's standing there

9. rockey

rockey Big Dog

well they might have to drive to the grave again for a few more photos by far the best weekend out with the dogs yet ,,,THEIR HIS DOGS WERE JUST THE GATE KEEPERS eric and anthony did that for you sonny we all thank you for keeping us in the winning corner more then the loosing one

10. rockey

rockey Big Dog

today this dogman made history from the grave thank you so much for leaving us that 1 dog you and jack had as much of a good time as the 2 members of your kennel did ,,, GREAT JOB SOS YOU DID IT AGAIN

11. rockey

rockey Big Dog

12. rockey

rockey Big Dog

they went with something else i wouldn't cus the last similar breeding cracked some genetic code this pup is a good one , they said we will get first crack at the pup that reps the future deacon blood beatle juice is back real close up from real good parents ,,we think your gonna be happy with this years final dog show plan

13. rockey

rockey Big Dog

well dogman it was a quick responce their confident so are we looks like it's on SYKES -V- BOUDREAUX at the florida adba show 2011 to end the year

14. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Good Luck! Hope you bring home a bunch of trophies.

15. rockey

rockey Big Dog

ribbons trophies who cares it's the way we roll that we care about

16. rockey

rockey Big Dog

the hot females will be in heat it will be up to the pup to go against the boudreaux dogs in florida hope you have fun dogman

17. rockey

rockey Big Dog

your hot pup schould be gooing in right about now in virgina ,, as of now it can change to end the year in florida we called in a special handler for judge george your first daughter monica takes out the pup in florida depending on how today goes monica might be the one to champ out your pup ,, she hasen't handled bulldogs for a while but in the 70's she handled and keep'ed your best dogs we're sure monica will do fine i know she's gonna want to keep the champ pup that's why your next breeding will be the same % in gen's 3-7 thats right a duplicate breeding useing 2 differen't dogs with the lines reversed from top to bottom schould be a good new year

18. rockey

rockey Big Dog

there is alot of plans sometimes they change for right now this weekends plans have changed to keep the crew over here together we call this crew the a-team there is a b-team and a c-team in our sister states ,,, it will all workout soon i'm sure ,,,,, i know this sounds strange there is 3 other people here only who know what i mean

19. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

That's cool. Keep us posted.

20. rockey

rockey Big Dog

glad you understand the one guy here it's his busy season with work the less on his mind right now the better ,, and for you dogman at saturday's show monica and the crew will show all the dogs in florida 1 crew member wil be walking a dog that stands aside from all others maybe in the whole cuntry but he won't be shown saturday he'll be shown sunday only in champs class where we hope to go against not only bodreux's best but every top champion dog male dog alive in the world THATS HOW WE WANT TO END 2011