1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

toumbstone

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by rockey, Oct 5, 2011.

1. phill

phill Top Dog

i don't know where to post this a thread was started looks like some of it was taken down for good reason , talked with my ant and asked her about the book my uncle always wanted to write she said it was started but it is on hold she's having personal troubles with a family member and it'll probally be belaid a few years real big prolbem the archives were lost for a week after he died but were returned and there is enough there to wright a few books ,,, and there is a folder with some hand written peds i told her i didn't think they schould go in the book she agreed about that there is a folder about cry baby and eli we agreed if you google it it's allover the place no harm there

2. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

I have a picture on my wall that your uncle wanted to use as the cover of his book. He asked me to take pictures of it and send them to him. I took the pictures but never got around to sending them before he passed away.

3. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

4. phill

phill Top Dog

i'm sapost to be some kind of teamster tough guy the photo makes me almost tear up and sends chills down my spine everytime i look at it witch is just short of everyday thanks cuz i feel even better then your post yesterday

5. phill

phill Top Dog

6. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

That would be a little too tight for my liking, but it might work. It may only be double bred on one dog, but it is a tight family breeding. The inbreeding coefficient would be almost 24%. I like to keep the IC under 20%. You tend to get stronger animals that way. Good Luck if you decide to do it.

7. phill

phill Top Dog

thats what i told her use the same sire as my black pup

8. phill

phill Top Dog

i mailed my ant my old gazettes from the past 3 years and highlited our dogs and the few that we placed in the points standings she was happy about it and wants to get into it a bit with her old kennel name i liked that alot was very happy talking with her ,, the planned breeding we are dooing will make her real happy i told her she schould get a kind of a out pup to for the future dog show years go by quick as pups become adults she's gonna need one sooner or latter

9. phill

phill Top Dog

conditioning has begun for all of them even the black and white male who isn't gonna be gooing to many but i'll have him looking good in a few weeks hopefully a friend of mine will want to hang onto him and breed him a few times till next winter then i'll put him in heated keep again ,, still broke but i'll find a way to make it to the cajon county show in march

10. phill

phill Top Dog

11. phill

phill Top Dog

12. phill

phill Top Dog

3 years old today 3/2/12

13. phill

phill Top Dog

i'm gonna ask her for a huge favor better chance of it happenin if i ask you first ,, if i have a guard at the il adba show with her the whole time will you let her bring the corvino sighn to take a few photos with the judges ,, i know how she is about it small chance of it working out but it would be so cool

14. phill

phill Top Dog

what do ya think f this we need a more tougher crowd to compete against

15. phill

phill Top Dog

wow bruce lee what a animal he's not ready for class to me i do belive he'd ribbon but when the system and him peak look out ,, i think not only uncle sonny but many dogmen would love to have had him , man we can't wait till he's ready , " he just might be posum palace judges choice ready SOS STYLE i do belive " .

16. phill

phill Top Dog

kicking off 2012 sos style HIT THE ROAD JACK SEE YA AT POSSUM PALACE !

17. phill

phill Top Dog

YA DID IT AGAIN DOGMAN the pup recived 1st then 2nd then 1st again along with the best pup trophy went to best of show and recived best opp trophy to become a adba champion ,, iceing on the cake gooing on to earn the champions cup ,,, the male we just got back to me was more impressive recived 1st ,, we like his moulth so much we had to put him in judges choice with judge perez who in the past i haven't done the best with it does have to do with our dogs beeing fidgetie and not beeing right at the right time for the judge he awarded him with the big trophy some would not say it but that ment the most to me getting it from him i was so excited i missed his class and i was paying attention ,, can't wait to take the dogs out again ,, we just might have to go to the tri-state show and hang out for the weekend

18. phill

phill Top Dog

19. phill

phill Top Dog

i was waiting for the combine to post it yes you guy's did it again great job to the 3 familys ,, i got word to day about some poeple who miss you it made the hair stand up on my arms the way they put it and offerings of help if i need it not just about dogs you made a impression on both dogmen as well as ordinary joe's ,, so many more would have loved to spend time with and many many more would be happy for a few minutes of your advice ,, you guys will be with us in a few weeks i hope monica comes

20. phill

phill Top Dog