1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

toumbstone

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by rockey, Oct 5, 2011.

1. phill

phill Top Dog

happy birthda BACKROAD BOB kind of funny his correct ped isn't in the system ,, wcc.s buddy x sykes's hurricane trixie , bob has some kind of prolbem with me loves my yard man and his care giver a ex pro boxer from chicago he'll never belive me the comments from certin dogpeople we got little does my friend know if conditioned propper he's a big time contendor for the best in show at the nationals the dog has it all a better conformation then anything in my yard ,, all i need is start the 3rd week in augest till showtime at the nationals and he'll be more then ready

2. phill

phill Top Dog

DSCF0003.jpg he wants it

3. phill

phill Top Dog

i need a bit of help with this very true story ..... it was 1968 sonny my father and another person and a champ went to mississippie for some match ,, it was during the time frame like the movie burning mississippie feds everywhere the local law must have been aware of the m-show he pulled them over and said there won't be any m-show this year ,,, the m-show was moved over a few countys and went on as usual ,, my question is sonny had a black male named bob who was a champ my dad was never into dogs and he can't recall if bob was gooing for his gr ch or 4th there schould be a report bob did win does anybody know bobs pedigree ,,,,,,,,,, another question sonny gave my dad a dog he named it bob tail max the tail got caught in a door my dad was a cop worked nights the dog would get away from my mom and come home in the morning usually draging a dog with him thats why my dad gave him back to sonny who gave him to corvino's other helper anthony the garbage man who sold him and a corvino mill to a black guy on chicago's s.side not the guy that someones been asociating me with does anybody know his ped that dog went on to become a grand champ this was in the 70's

4. phill

phill Top Dog

weather it's what sonny wanted or not the crew helped another dog become a champion that makes 6 and counting and in the process a few weeks ago super flash became our first grand champion way to go crew

5. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

R.I.P. Sonny and all the old crew he ran with. The impact on dogs they had is something we should all strive for.