1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tracking Lineage

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by catchkennels, Dec 5, 2013.

1. I have two dogs. Both are pits I don't have any papers nor do i know their lineage. A friend of mine is an old school dog man that knows his dogs and says they are reputable. He doesn't know anything about internet being as how he is really old school so he cant help me out aside from pen and paper....do any of you have suggestions how i can go about tracking their offspring and their offspring's offspring etc..... Thank you for any help!:)

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

There is no way....full...stop....un-less you know the breeder+he knows how there the breed....so...no-way...

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

No way no how

4. Guess bloodline is like guessing a stranger last name

5. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Pray to the Lord then see a doctor if you hear a reply.

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

......but if ya send me $200 ,,i will be able to find your dogs peds+for an xtra $100..the blood-line...honest..

7. ABD456

ABD456 Big Dog

It can be found but will take a lot of hard work and luck on your side. You will need to track down the parents of your dogs and then their parents and so forth until you have found registered dogs. Then you would need to go to the registering body with all the info and hopefully they would be able and willing to help you to register your dogs.

You will need lots of luck and need to do lots of hard work

8. treezpitz

lol not gonna happen

9. I'm not really concerned with my dogs background. I have already ruled out registering them. I'm more interested in tracking their offspring and so forth.

10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Pen and paper......

11. Nuff Said.

12. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

there is one of theses fuckin post every week.

13. Take is easy. I joined this site because I love APBT and want to increase my knowledge of them in all aspects besides training and nutrition. I'm old school from a small town and haven't been involved in registering dogs. I just wasn't raised that way. I know what the true APBT is and not this BS "bully" "gotty" blah blah blah. Posting a useless reply does nothing but stir up trouble, and I'm not interested in it. So, please refer to my previous post "Nuff Said." Have a great day.

14. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

If people would realize that there are NO magicians on this board, we wouldn't have to go through this shit. Without knowing who your dogs sire and dam and without having their pedigrees, it is IMPOSSIBLE to know how your dog is bred. Enjoy your pets,

15. treezpitz

You mean can't look at them and tell they're reputable like the old school dog man?? lol

16. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

^^^ lol^^^^

17. Dingle *$%& i never said he "looked" at them. His evaluation lasted some months. I've got nothing to prove to you or anyone else on the site. I just got lucky and came across something ppl would evidently pay big money for (if it could even be purchased). So y'all enjoy laughing it up at the new guy. Maybe one day our paths will cross and the favor can be returned.

18. treezpitz

Well if you come on here asking a imo stupid question, don't be surprise if you get stupid answers. If this (in your words) "old school dog man that knows his dogs" is so knowledgeable he should of had no problem saying "young man, as good as these dogs are, if you don't know where they came from or anything about them, there's nothing some people on a forum can do for you to help you figure that out". It's simple common knowlege, I mean I can't look at you and then tell you who your offspring is. Good luck with your journey, maybe we will cross paths, we're in the same neck of the woods it looks like.

19. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Looks like new 'old school' must of peered through the classroom window at 'old school' friend reading "Little Red Riding Hood" for months on end....yep I bet no amount of money would be enough to get 'dem hea bulldawgs'.

20. determination

determination Big Dog

You guys do know, that he was asking a good way to track future breedings, not how his dogs are bred. Its funny, how people make sentences read the way that want, and not how they where written.