1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Treadmills

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by quinton2009, Nov 5, 2009.

1. I would love to see treadmills from different dogmens back in the days and pictures of jenny,i think that would be fun:D

2. ain't putting your dogs on treadmills illegal in any state? and what's the deal with the weight pulling?by the way im just asking.:confused::rolleyes:

3. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

^^^ WTF!:mad:!:eek:! ^^^

I don't have any pic. But just currious why you would want to see them. YOu planin on buildin on of your own?

Vic

4. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Couldn't have said it better myself...

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

It's not illegal. Many different breeds use treadmills.

Here's an old timey looking picture with a GSD.
    [​IMG]

Weight pulling is a good way to get a working dog to work, legally.

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I don't understand why people would think its illegal to work dogs on a treadmill. Even horses are worked on e-mills.