1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

treadmills

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by red_light, Apr 18, 2004.

1. red_light

red_light Pup

anybody here knows of some good materials to be used for making mills. and if you can post 'blueprints' of models of mills would be a big help. thanks

2. I'd like to know too. The cheapest already built tredmill here is $200.

3. BDK

BDK oo7

thats is a good question from both of you hope you get some good replies i would also liek to know where to get one thats good and also inexpensive and if any does have blueprints or at least a good layout please post it or email me with it ill weld one up

4. I am also curious about building a treadmill for my pit and also hesitant because in a lot of places treadmills are against the law as they are considered equipment used for conditioning dogs to fight and are frowned upon if a cop or animal control officer was to see it. on the other some people find ways to harness their dogs into regular human treadmills.

5. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

Not a plan here but was looking in some high faluting doggy mags yesterday at Barnes and Noble and saw not ads for "thread mills" but for fancy "dog joggers". In some cities they will arrest you for thread mills I wonder about joggers. (Same dang concept, one just cost alot and has a border collie on it.)