1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tri-State ADBA Show ~ May 1st & 2nd, 2010

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by TriStateAPBT, Jan 8, 2010.

1. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Re: Tri-State ADBA Show ~ May 1st & 2nd, 2010

Im bringing my black little 45lb male enetering in 4-5 year old males conformation & my big blue boy doing weight pull... hopefully coming with a few friends and plenty of pups...lol

2. Re: Tri-State ADBA Show ~ May 1st & 2nd, 2010

I have one in 6-9 month female. Very excited for this one. I've attended tri state shows as a spectator can't wait to actually participate. Hey Roe is that little black dog happen to be Rolex? It's been a while!

3. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Bodacious just went into heat, so she should be ready to show in May; YAY! last show I was stuck just watching because of her heat dang cycle.:dogstare:

4. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Hey Vader's Mom... wats up girl??? Yes that little boy is Rolex & im bringing 2 females that will also be in the 6-9 month puppy classes... so be ready...lol...:D:D:D

5. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

It sounds like a big time, I would like to see a good weightpull. I have only seen one in california and I wasn't impressed. You all enjoy the show, and take advantage of meeting the great line up of judges. Thats just to long of a hike from So Ca.

6. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

what time is the dog show start?

7. TheFinest

TheFinest Pup

Does anyone remember their first time going? What can someone new expect- other than whole lotta kick ass bulldogs:D

Im guessing this should be great for meeting ppl especially if ur new and looking into getting one.

8. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Yes its great... that's how me & my wife started.... we just showed up with our 2 new TNT 9 month old pups & took home 3 Best Blue ribbons...lol.. (2- 3rd place & 1- 2nd place)... weve been hooked ever since.... Come on down...

9. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

we'll be there!!

10. Boze

Boze Top Dog

what time does the show start on sat

11. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

I would like to attend. I really enjoyed the last show I attended there. Hopefully, I will be able to make it happen!!!

12. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

I REALLY want to make this one!

13. Re: Tri-State ADBA Show ~ May 1st & 2nd, 2010

LOL Heavy says BRING IT!!! I heard you got a Pax and Polly pup. My friend Jen has one from the litter. She is a sweetheart!!:p Hope you are enjoying yours!

14. Boze

Boze Top Dog

what time does it start

15. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

I can't wait!

16. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

LOL...yeah we got a good little girl.. she will be one of the pups coming down with us... she is doing great... I actually don't have her its my buddy which im renting my 2nd floor apt to... he just moved in about a month ago so she is with me now allot more... i will be helping him out with her cause he is new to the shows, not that i aint new, but i have some idea...lol...

17. Re: Tri-State ADBA Show ~ May 1st & 2nd, 2010

Registration is from 7-9am on both days

18. Boze

Boze Top Dog

thank you for the answer

19. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

It looks like we should be able to make it. Can't believe I let my better half talk me into it; I'll only have 2 nights sleep between class on Thursday and class at 8am Monday morning lol. Then finals 2 day later yeaa! Anything for a dog show lmao.

Do the fairgrounds have an address so I can map it? & where's the best place to set up for camping?

20. MaxBmore

MaxBmore Pup

I have a question how do i register my dog to compete in the dog show. I'm looking for best in show. I don't weight pull my dog.