1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tri State ADBA

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Mike C., Aug 5, 2009.

1. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Who's going?

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

We'll be there.

3. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

How many dogs are you showing?

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Just one. :cool:

5. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

im going !

6. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Lola's too young who are you showing? hah

7. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

maybe Neiko for the fun show.. or if D wants me to take Deciple i might do that,, but i was plannign onf jsut going to hang out

8. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Oh is he all healed up? and yeah id really love to work Deciple for a show he would do really good.

9. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Deciple Or Priest? ... yea i told D that id work Deciple or Raven for a show.... Deciple is a a reallly good looking dog. hoping lola takes after him.. he is realy nicetoo

10. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

No Nieko, didnt he get surjury?
    And yeah im hoping the same although i think Hobbes is pulling more from the Six-Bits.

11. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

yea he had surgery but he is all better... his eyes are a little red still but he was gettign conditioned b4 the surgery and after sooo hopefully by next weekend he is legit... its only a fun class and its just for the fun of it .. so well see

12. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

I hope to be there... hope to see yall

13. fake_usa

fake_usa Pup

i'll be there sunday

14. DragOnRE2

DragOnRE2 Pup

We'll be there Sunday:D

15. coldriver

coldriver Pup

We Will Be There Sat And Sun For Weightpull

16. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

cant make it this time, my wife is getting induced tonight so i get to meet my little girl for the first time!

17. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Can't make it either, i couldnt get anyone to cover for me at work :mad:. Guess ill have to wait for the AADR show in sept.

18. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Congrats in advance Eliezer! How exciting!

19. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

Yo E congrats on the arrival of your litte angel god bless you got to send us a pic

20. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

My Wife & I are excited about attending!! We will be getting on the road this evening after work. I would like to meet as many folks as possible. I will wear a Nealdog Kennels T-shirt! We will be bringing 4 dogs with us. This is our first trip up to Jersey. I think mapquest lists it at almost 10 hours from us. I hope everyone has a safe trip!!:)