1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tri State Nj adba 9 25-26/10

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Preciouspits508, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

A Couple pictures We took and edited...more will be coming but its going to take some time....they'll be up though
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Lets make this the official Sept. Tri-State Picture Thread. First off it was great to meet alot of people that i've been talking to on this site for a while now there was so many im not even going to name names LOL. And Tri-State did it again what a great time top notch! Here's a few picture of our dogs.

Heres some of Hobbes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    We took a second place under Rodger Scott
    [​IMG]
    NC and I, great to see you again brother!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And some of ADBA Ch Onyx (LOL)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks again Tri-State this show is always a great time and I always look forward to it!!!

3. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I'm not into conformation or wight pulls shows.I haven't been to one since the early 80's.I'm not into looks but I do appreciate a well kept good looking dog.You guys should all be proud of your dogs no matter what place they came in.Good looking animals guys and nice pics. CONGRATS TO ALL THAT SHOWED THEIR DOGS.

4. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

yes this could be the official thread...you got some pics too

5. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

Very nice pics of very nice dogs
    Everybody congrats.

6. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

very verry nice!! love the black and whit!! love the expression on your face and the dog!! greaht pictures!! congrats to your wins.

i love your brown dog!! he is verry cool!!:)

7. nice photo,s!

8. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Bump for rico LOL

9. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Mike C., those are some great pics, hobbs is looking good. How much does that young fella weigh right now? Thanks for those pics of Onyx, she is a fine looking bitch. NC, is that big mac in that pic? If so, he has gotten big.

10. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Thanks man! He's at 46 in those pictures.

11. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

thanks for the compliments

12. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

nomore pics?

13. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Looked Real Nice them days

14. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Cant wait till next years