1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

tru bludd kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by blubludd, Jun 28, 2012.

1. blubludd

blubludd Pup

anyone here have a dog from tbk in va? thinkin bout getting a pup from them, but $800 seems a little steep to me..

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

man go look at bullies then come back and tell use what is to steep .

3. blubludd

blubludd Pup

yeah , im pretty cheap, but its a bad economy man havent u herd? i'd feel a lot better about if i was sure about what i was getting tho.

4. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

You get what you pay for.

5. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

Why are you even looking if your not sure about what your getting???

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

If there is a way to be sure about a puppy please let me know!

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Hardly ever true.

8. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Tru bludd Now I was kicked out of school in the 8th grade But I can see that looks wrong. lol Do they sell vampires and whaerwolves and shit like that . I want a sookie to bring home.

9. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

500-1200 your paying for the dog the pedigree and the men and function behind it. a fair deal is a fair deal.. Personally I wouldn't pay a dime for a bully style dog and thats just what trublood is. So I have decline in comment on the value of the dog your looking at, only you can say what it means to you.

10. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

You should be more concerned about the health of those dogs I guarantee you will be paying more for health bills than you will for the dog in the long run that in itself should make you proceed with caution.

11. Buddy Red

Buddy Red Pup

Let me know also