1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tudor/Mayfield as well as Ed C. bred dogs.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by NAS, Sep 10, 2015.

1. NAS

NAS Big Dog

it's me again, every so often I pop up and ask about certain bloods in hopes to add. over the years i have been able to use on site or another and come across a few true n not so true and with time add a few of the true to my collection. I am not a breeder so i do not ask for such a reason I am one who Preserves and if you know me then you understand what I am saying. If anyone has any of the above blood and wants to hit me up I am always looking to see what is where and who is it with as to secure the families continue STRONG and selectively. to show i am not a breeder and not to get it confused I recently had a litter before that one the last litter was in 2005. breeding a fewer is much better and when using the right dogs one needs not produce litter after litter after litter if using the correct methods. jmo as with all we are either right or wrong depending on ones view of truth. so if anyone knows of the blood i have mentioned and wants to talk feel free to hit me up as I will always keep an eye out til the day I die, just know I DNA and will research all said til the last named mentioned is talked with lol. Good day,morning and night all.

Keep'em REAL Keep'em GAME Keep'em Scratching,

I.S.H. for Life, :P
    PBA

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

That old blood is in a lot of newer dogs of today..I think you may have better luck asking about specific dogs that came from the 3 breeders you mentioned that went on to become foundation stock for other breeders.

3. NAS

NAS Big Dog

thank you but I prefer not to ask about certain dog's and I am aware the old blood is in a few of newer dogs that have survived.some real some not. rather then less ,what I find by way of asking just for certain ones I feel asking about Any/All that have shown worth continuing and became stock will get me a better percentage of replies and i will do the rest as i have always to see if what is said is true of course. I am aware of the last few RK had ,as well as the last few K.F. has let out as well as those still on the yard now.and have been very aware of those over the last 20 years. I just know a few others have let some out and have lost track of where they went and so this is one way to seek what still is around if one wants others to know. thanks for the helpful words .

4. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

please share more of what this is that you are looking for???

5. NAS

NAS Big Dog

sorry, I believe the names in the first as well as the second post says the type I am looking for. other then that I can't share more .. the name's are there this could be plenty or few but if one knows their pedigree's then they know what i am speaking of.

6. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I know who ron c is but who is ed c ???did ed faron get married or is that james father ed???

7. I think he means Ed Crenshaw

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Actually, Ed Faron did get married.
    I'm pretty sure he is referring to Ed Crenshaw.

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well good luck .All I am getting from this is your looking for dogs of today that has heavy influence from these 3 breeders and all 3 been gone and out of dogs a long time.But yes I'm sure thier are dogs somewhere out there that someone kept tight which is why i suggested naming specific dogs that would help you get better responces.But anyways good luck.

10. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I hope you know that I know ed c is...thats why I said father to james as a joke...
    I think to ask about these old long gone breeders as a reference on where to find thier blood is as silly, so thats why I posted a silly comment...
    nobody dumped ron c in thier systems???

your so patient my friend bamaman and thanks for being so serious as we need something to balance my stupid post...

The best stu fowler dogs are in mexico in my opinon...

As far as Mayfields name, the hank dogs from jocko, apple and argo were something...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES SIBLINGS :: RAST & MC.NEIL'S ARGO (4XW-1XL) :: [10781]
    termite was all that when it came to that destructive backend style that jocko dogs were known for...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [4903] :: CAROLINA KENNELS' TERMITE (4XW)
    the yeye bitch has some of the more modern mayfield dogs that some are fond of, not me too much but yeye is bred right...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [15142] :: EXTERMINATOR'S YEYA
    double that termite and add the gangstress bitch whos dam Fancy was bred nice by a man that knew what he was doing...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [19087] :: LOCKJAW'S GANGSTRESS
    Jake the snake was one of the best examples on how succesful that cross has been and he had a gr ch brother as well...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [19237] :: <b>FANCY BOYS' JAKE THE SNAKE (3XW)
    gr ch gracie tested this one thorougly...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [439576] :: 4EVER YOUNG/ WARHEAD BLACK MOUTH

almost all blood of irrelevance today had tudors name in it, some tried to keep it out but had little success...

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Thanks a lot Elias , I enjoy reading your post as they are full of good info.Keep it up !

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Og Ron C!

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

13. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

thank you caj...
    Bamaman, what do you think about this???

They say every man gets a good women and one great bulldog in a lifetime, well in a breeders case its one lucky litter...
    New goosip to me, I would say that Lonzo best litter the man biter zebo and his brother vindicater whom was said to quit finley s bo...
    But Lonzo must have felt that wasnt enough as he felt the need to claim this one too???
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [431841] :: CH.JOCKO/ARGO/APPLE/JUNIOR
    it would be interersting on anybody elses take on the jocko/argo and apple litter???

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Jocko came down from the fitzwater goldie / dibo cross

15. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

16. NAS

NAS Big Dog

thank's Bamaman yes they are older for some but for a few the blood is not old but very much alive the breeders have gone but their blood continues I UNDERSTAND ONES NEED FOR A NAME TO Help maybe direct or help others have a clue but less is always more and best as no names then no one nor their dogs are posted on public forms for everyone as we know a few are not dog people and are just out to help the breed die off so Id never list one's that are alive out of respect and safety
    , I already go the replies I needed but if anyone else has the same as mentioned . anyone else that knows, can hit me up via IB or as usual by way as, well :) Others.
    enjoy the weekend All and AGK. yes,

p.s. for the ones who want ones to change their ways/words to suit others cause others are not aware or sure,, consider instead of asking them to change their ways/words,expand yours as it is always helpful to be able to understand more rather then just what you are used too. and when dealing with dogs,dog people.. serious one's and the internet caution should always be used.

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Riddle me this riddle me that

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

18. NAS

NAS Big Dog

exactly. :)

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

NAS I could care less about it.But good luck.

20. StarLion

StarLion Pup

Took you all long enough to figure it out... hahaha.... troll level 1000