1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Turtle Buster

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by FIREMAN, Jul 12, 2005.

1. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

where are these dogs at now? any history on them would be appreciated. and pics

2. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

wow no 1 knows of these dogs?? thought they were a little more heard of than that.

3. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

lol ..Ive seen a few crosses.. Check out Gaine's CH Red dog

4. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

PM PortCityPootchPatch........he has some Tight Turtle Buster.
    F

5. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

thx 3 info

6. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

7. finally im all about the turtle buster blood line fargo! timex! what do u need to know?

8. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

mainly history and past matches if any decent ones.are they good producers?

9. the turtle buster blood line is a hard biteing dog one problem is that they turn on very young and in experiance can ruin alot of them fargo was a son of turtle buster and was one of a few dogs ever seen to break a dogs leg almost every match fargo beat a 4 time winner a dog thought to be un beatable . timex was also a 5 x winner this is a good blood for mouth

10. I've been looking for some turtle buster stuff for a while, cant seem to find any though but sounds nice

11. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

wow b. they sound pretty rough.any good crosses with them??into red and jock maybe?

12. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

TURTLEBUSTER are supposed to be good dogs, I am sure they are but I have never seen any of them in person, they have good mouth but dont through it constanly I dont think

P.S why did jawbones get banned?

13. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

through it constantley???

14. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

he saying throw the trait constantly. and there are diff familys of turtle dogs out there. some stricly be bred for mouth while others.....have been preserved a little better.

FIREMAN likes this.
  15. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Turtlebuster crosses well with the Patrick stuff.It creates a very intense hard mothed dog.Personal Experience:)

16. Camo

Camo Pup

Some knucklehead told Marty and Shon he was friends with Philly pitty or something. Jawbones is my cousin and is sitting here now. He is in the process of getting this straightened out. Jawbones has stayed low profile and has had dogs for years, someone is just mistaken. It will be fixed.

17. Camo

Camo Pup

We are hoping to find this out. Jawbones has recently purchased two Jeep/Turtlebuster gyps and a bolio male. One dog is already being bred to another mans turtlebuster male from this site when she comes in but, the other, the daughter, is going to the bolio male. It should be a good litter. He is sitting here telling me what to say, what a pain in the A**. LMAO

18. Marty

Marty Guest

Camo "SORRY" about the confusion :(
    been under a lot of stress lately

19. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

patrick stuff huh?any comments on a redboy/jocko dog???are there n e pics of turtle buster?

20. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog