1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Turtlebuster or Kingfish

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mann, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

lol I think redboy is a universal bloodline for gameness it goes well with anything really cant think of another bloodline like that really wish i was into dogs when you could get him upclose though.

2. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

This is tru an if he first bred heavy on the REDBOY blood then took best of that to some heavy TURTLEBUSTER blood it should work
    TURTLEBUSTER/REDBOY with a touch of JOCKO

3. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Turtlebuster or Kingfish both are dieing strains. I did see a pretty game TB/ redboy some years ago, but I don't think either are fast lane blood lines anymore. I would look for a bloodline more current to breed to. Look for a ROM or a son of a ROM, or if your going to pick a line over a dog, then most Redboy lines are pretty good.

4. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

TURTLEBUSTER dogs can still hunt with the best of them just because you dont here about the blood dont mean it dont work anymore lol

Jerzboy42084 likes this.
  5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Somebody i know had a litter JEEP/TURTLEBUSTER that i know is going to make some big noise when they come of age an a few folks know who im talking about lol

6. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

7. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

yep yep! Somethin you like might get thrown in too sometime soon Ohio! we'll see ;)

8. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Lol PM me let me know whats up

9. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

You don't hear about them much, because they are not winning. Just look at your average inbred Turtlebuster pedigree and you won't see many winners or ROMs. That's what the fast lane is: Dogs that can compete with the best of the best hogs, and the evidence of that is a line that has lots of performers and producers. Don't get me wrong I like the Turtle buster line, how they look, how they crunch, but they throw a small percent that are game. The line is best served as an outcross, or just used a little to give vigor back to a blood line, like to Redboy or Tab.

10. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

keep thinking that LOL

11. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Just because you dont see it on peds-online dont mean they are not there an I never said a inbreed TURTLEBUSTER works

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
  12. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Turtlebuster dogs can do just FINE on thier own, belive it bro. But your right that TB does cross very well with other blood, especially as an out. Check PM Ohio

people have to stop using pedsonline as their main resource for researching a line lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
  13. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

The few that went down to GA is just as good as anything out there right now .

14. This is one of the tightest and up colse TB bred dogs out there.. Just isnt at Public Stud... Putting some nice out there I might add!!!

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=301899

We tried a cross with some pure bolio and they are showing to be very good pets!!!;);)

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=280494

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=287994

Jerzboy42084 likes this.
  15. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

16. Nall, somewhere a little warmer!!:):)

17. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

lol i just found that out

18. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

LOL RIGHT sleep if you want to:cool:

19. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

I seen some really good hounds about 10yrs or so back that were TurtleBusterxRedboy/Jocko hounds and they were good honset hounds.There are still good TurtleBuster dogs out there that can compete,just got to find the right source.

20. Go to IRONLINE KENNELS,that's where "Gaines CH Turtlebuster" was bred,tha's also where "Red Boy" came from along w/alot of other champion dogs,I will be purchasing a male and a female of different breedings from them. They raise "The Old Family Red Nose " there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.