1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

turtlebuster

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mutt, Dec 21, 2004.

1. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

everyone knows you cant breed for mouth and get it consitently why do you think there are some many gr ch out there that are being out produced by losers.

2. mutt

mutt Pup

in all do respest if everybody knew that what would be the use of the forum..u ask and u learn

3. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

fair enough but you have to do your home work on these dogs and pay close attention to which dogs are produceing winners and which dogs are produceing dogs that produce winners this is the offspring you want to. and or imitate the crosses which are working. breedings should be made for a purpose.

4. NOVICE

NOVICE Big Dog

I don't know about Turtle Buster for sure but I think it was his son Fargo that won so easy that he couldn't be tested, but in the end he was tested and proven game. It is my understanding that Kenny G. who bred this line of dogs, is still breeding and producing game dogs off the same line. The person to ask is Mike N. The line is a mixture of Kingfish and his Red Devil strain and he has used Gaines CH RED DOG in his breeding program.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=5273

*** Please no full names in the forums Marty ***

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2006
  5. NOVICE

NOVICE Big Dog

Sorry about that Marty.

6. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

7. NOVICE

NOVICE Big Dog

Who did the lady say he was off of?

8. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

she just said she had her ideas, i took it as that litter was an accidential breeding...dont remeber much more... after a few hours of bbqing and drinking things start running together..lol

9. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Have A Buddy That Has A Yard Full Of Redboy-jeep Dogs, He Started Adding On Some Heavy Turtlebuster Stuff, And He Loves It. Really Compliments Each Other.

10. NOVICE

NOVICE Big Dog

I ain't never heard anybody say Turtlebuster wasn't Fargo's sire before. I'd like to hear what Iron M. has to say about that. If anybody knows I'd think it would be him or Kenny G. himself

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2006
  11. jigga3

jigga3 Pup

who haves some of that blood now?

12. pawpits

pawpits Pup

How's their performance in game and ability production wise thru generations?.

13. CSB

CSB Pup

14. Buliwyf

Buliwyf Banned

I.M. will never say in a public forum if he wasn't.
    He did own Ch. Turtle Buster's mother.
    Fargo was a good dog but Ch. Timex was in another class.
    Ch. Red Dog was a great dog also.

BTW L.D. did whelp the litter but K.G. gave Whitey to her with Whitey already bred.
    Ask what her husband did with Whitey, how did she die? :(