1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

two males fighting HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by pitbull4.6, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Boss' Mom

Boss' Mom Big Dog

I saw that one. I cringed when I saw the dog all excited and jumping all over her owner. Caesar should have seen that coming from a mile away lol.

2. Killer - Milan is a joke, he is a man with a tv show, in reality it is just for entertainment... Even if you don't believe the people on here, there are plenty of people who own other breeds, researchers, and respected DVMs who have discredited Milan. His theories are based off a completely flawed study on wolf pack dominance and all he does (if he even gets this far) is create a temporary fix that lasts long enough to get enough footage for a tv show. The dogs are generally no better of, or are actually worse off once he has left.