1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Two rescues in Baltimore need homes

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Otis, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Otis

Otis Pup

These dogs are available to pet homes only.

Mica:
    Mica was found wandering the streets of Baltimore in bad shape. She had a pretty severe case of round, tape and whip worms. Slightly underweight and it was obvious she had spent most of her young life on concrete. Estimated to be 8 months old. She's all around healthy dog aside from a very mild heart murmur, which was most likely caused by the worm issues. Last booster is due and I will find out if the murmer is still present soon.
    Mica is a personal rescue, but I will still require adoption application, contract and home check in order to adopt. Her adoption fee will be to cover her spay surgery, which will be done low cost and will be under $100.
    Mica needs to go to an experienced bully home. She is workable with other dogs, but she has her moments and I would not be surprised if she became da, or dog selective, in the future. She also needs work on some fear issues, but is an all around lovable dog. She would make an excellent obed dog-brilliant with the clicker and highly food motivated.
    She is active and has great toy drive, plays a decent game of fetch as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next pup is Maybe, she is estimated 13 weeks and is available for adoption through Ethical Bull Breed rescue in Baltimore. Maybe was left out in a backyard in the summer heat at 8 weeks old. Aside from a bad case of worms, she is a very active and healthy pup. This dog has never met a stranger, playful and sweet and has great toy drive. Totally ball of laughs and mischief! I think she'll grow up to be a spectacular representative of the breed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Otis

Otis Pup

Forgot to ad, Mica weighed in at 40 pounds the last visit. She'll be a small dog, I'm 5'4 and I'd say she comes up to my knee. The adult dog pictured weighs about 50 pounds, if that is a decent reference.