1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

tying one off and taking pictures w/your dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by catchkennels, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Post picture(s) of yourself getting throwed with your dog. Elaborate a little on the picture too. Im sure that will add to the laughter .I figure this will be pretty entertaining or i'm just going to look real dumb for being the only one that has done it. This is me and my boy Jaws out looking for some split tail. That guy has major game with the ladies. Thank god he's only a k-9 or else I probably would have gotten sloppy seconds all the time LOL!

Attached Files:

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

[​IMG]

Me and my boys dog after a show. Trying the photobucket on here to see if it works.

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

[​IMG]

Me and my Brutus!! Couple bad boys!!!

4. good looking dogs mccovy

5. damn just seen i been sayin your name wrong. Mccoy*

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Geachison & I

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013