1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ufc 126

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Ive got money on Belfort, Forrest, Cerrone, Kid.

Anderson can only fight going backward, he has only looked good when people panic and put pressure on him (Leben, Forrest, Irvin, Marquardt) when his opponents stand off he becomes frustrated cus he cant land (Cote, Maia, Leites.)
    Belforts intelligent enough to have clocked this, if he goes straight at Anderson with all guns blazing then he is an idiot he needs to be patient and treat this one as a marathon and he will defintely win the belt, probably by tko.

Anderson has wound him up at the weigh in to try and mak him start fast looking for blood but that is the wrong way to fight against the champ.

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

here is the stream for those who don't have or dont want to pay for the PPV
    Footylive.info

3. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Damn there goes my trifecta

4. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Hell of a main event :rolleyes:

5. Tonio

Tonio Pup

im glad i didnt bet wtf all the fights were not wat i expected thats mma for you foot to the face on the first round hell of a main event indeed

6. Tonio

Tonio Pup

I got a live stream site that hasnt let me down yet no surveys no bs pm me if u dont have one yet the only draw back is a small screen but everything is fast no download time or anything

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

you got knocked the fuck out!!! -smokey voice lol

8. well I know a lot of ppl predicted Silva to win but i dont think anyone predicted him to win like that!

9. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Yeah, thats MMA for you. You can get caught at any time. The fight was not very good at all. I am glad I saved my money.

10. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

I thought he would knock him out, but not like that. Love him or hate him Anderson Silva is a bad mofo.

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

bones is the truth shogun will get KO'ed. vitor should of came out swinging that was his only chance. gsp will get his ass beat if he fight silva.

12. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

For sure. I like both of them but Silva will destroy him. Question is who else is left for Silva? Is he unbeatable in his weight class?

13. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

He should retire after he whips GSP. I like GSP. I think he's the baddest 170 on the globe. BUT when he comes up to fight Silva, He will get K O'ed.

14. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

I saw d prelims but missed d main event. Glad silva won. If an average guy starts something with him he would b waking up wondering what happened cuz if you look at silva and didnt knw who he is ud think he was a chump. Till u get a leg kick to ur face.lol. How did silva win d fight last night tho?

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the only thing for silva to do is move up in class at this point. silva vs gsp don't intrest me. 9/10 good big beat good small. even at 205 silva is hard to beat.

16. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

A rich man after all those betting against Silva