1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

UFC 182: Jones vs. Cormier Jan 3rd 2015

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Forever-So REAL, Jan 4, 2015.

1. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Jones is exceptional at MMA fighting, but Silva a a different thing altogether.

Jones is better than everyone else, Silva plays a different game.

2. niko

niko CH Dog

Last time I checked Jones is undefeated except for a dq and didn't get knocked out cold...y'all are drinking the Anderson Silva kool-aid with Steven seagal lol...no matter how hard he tries he ain't the real last dragon like bones lmao

3. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Their records, especially in The UFC, are very similar. I tend to go more by what I see with my eyes than numbers on paper, though.

If Jones loses his next two will you believe that you were just drinking the Jones kool-aid?

4. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Breaking new jones just tested pos for coke

5. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Saiy you got your fight wish jones vs cain addiction

6. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

7. tudor

tudor Big Dog

^^^ just saw that myself. Didn't he get caught with coke and hooker when he wrecked his car and got the dui?

8. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

I'm not sure if they where hookers there was 3 of them and it's was a simple DUI... Looks like the good boy loves to get his party on...

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

That would be fight of the year just like Floyd Vs. Pac.

10. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

X2..........Aint no comparison.Age is catching up with Anderson but he still a beast prolly the best ever.Jones aint never done another man like Anderson has.Change their way of looking at the octagon.Im a big Jones fan to.Chuck wouldnt want none of John Jones on his best day

11. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

[​IMG]
    Does that look like heavyweight legs to you Sai

12. tudor

tudor Big Dog

images-118.jpeg aastruve-barry.jpg

Yeah they kinda do hahaha

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Height matters not legs. Jones is taller then Cain he can easily gain weight and pack on more muscle mass.

14. tudor

tudor Big Dog

Swap the yayo for some old fashion pride boost em ups and he'd be a different animal in a cycle.

15. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

lol @ "Pride boost em ups"...

By the way, if any of y'all do bittorrent and want one I've got about a million invites to MMA Tracker....PM me.

16. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Records not close til Jones loses, not DQed... Silva lost one of his very first fights! Hell, he's been submitted twice!! Knocked out COLD!!! I like Anderson, but Jones is better. Anderson might have a better submission game, but that's it. His clinch knees are great, Jones' elbows are great! I think if they fought takedowns and the defense of would be the difference between winning and losing... With egos as big as theirs I would bet on a KO. Jones' elbows and takedowns FTW

17. tudor

tudor Big Dog

I'll back out. I ain't gonna get labeled as a fan boy but as was said when Jones goes out of his weight throws down and wins I'll be impressed.

18. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Jones has a problem with Cain.........co-cain.

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

19. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

He sure does...