1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

UFC Fight Night 33 HUnt/Silva

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bootsbjj, Dec 7, 2013.

1. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Man, the Mark Hunt vs. Bigfoot Silva fight was unreal. Human gameness all the way. If you didn't see it, you should.

2. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

Ya them two big fuckers went at it good fight dam good fight

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

someone post the show .

4. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Yeah it was a good fight...any time you see Mark Hunt fight its gonna be a brawl... I don't know where you can see the full coverage of this particular bout at this stage old dog but if you haven't seen Hunt before I recommend you go to YouTube and look under K1 Ray Sefo vs Mark Hunt...it shows just as much heart without as much blood lol.

5. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Yeah, Hunt/Sefo was a classic, but neither guy took as much damage or was as tired. Those little gloves make a BIG difference.

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

there's a site called wrestle something and it would have the match . who knows that web site ?

7. patjr

patjr Top Dog

From what I seen elbows caused the most damage. As far as the gas department goes I think it's a matter of the younger we were the more fuel efficiency we had lol. Whatever the case maybe I rate neither fight above the other . To judge that better would be to experience so I'll go fifth after you bootsjj lol...I'm keen....I think lmao.

8. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Oh btw if my memory serves me correctly although Sefo was give the decision against Hunt he couldn't continue on with the rest of the tournament....ahh feel the pain lol.

9. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Sefo didn't look as handsome afterwards whereas the Bigfoot was already hit with the ugly stick lol...great fighters all of them.