1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ufc

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Riptora, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Okay, my brother has been training in boxing, the kids and I have been getting involved with martial arts and you guys keep discussing the UFC, so I checked it out...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]- I give it 5 big happy smiles!

I can't believe what I was missing this whole time! I'm an instant fan! I watched the Thursday night fights and the reality show with the fighters coming back into the scene ( they are all training/living together). Watching the training is awesome, I just about fell off my chair when I saw they hooked those men up to harnesses for pulling! LOL! I absolutely LOVE it! It's great inspiration to get/stay fit and I have no problem watching those shirtless men with their tatts doing their thing. They get in their " zone " and they all have their own styles. The sportsmanship is wonderful and that is a huge factor, that most of these guys respect one another. It's the best! There's a fighter on that reality show whose face is all gone to hell from fighting, I forgot his name, but he's bad a$$ and I keep thinking of Mountain Man's Homer, if he were a dog, they might have a lot in common... good stuff if any of you haven't seen it yet. I used to watch wrestling many years back, boxing is not my thing, I've always loved martial arts, but this puts it all together and that's the way it should be.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2006