1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

UK situation..

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by W.B&T, Oct 4, 2010.

1. W.B&T

W.B&T Pup

Firstly, i would like to say that im aware that the APBT (types, crosses and even resembling dogs) are illegal in the United Kingdom!

however, this does not stop people breeding supposed APBT in this country..... I know many people on here will question the pedigree of said dogs, but through my contact with these owners (social net working sites) although they are mostly just breeding to make some money, some of the "more serious" lads seem to have a good knoweldge of history and bloodlines and what there dogs are out of. Naturally most of them are very secretive about what there upto, using morphed breed names eg. long legged staff cross, old red nose staff.

This brings me to my question - what bloodlines if any would be present in the UK? Most of the literature avaliable and most websites deals with the US side of things.

Any Information?? also is it illegal to have dogfighting literature in the UK?

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

you can get fucked.....any information??.....do you wear a uniform to work?

3. W.B&T

W.B&T Pup

oh cheers pal!!
    hopefully someone else can be a tad more helpful than that.......

i really dont see how i could be accussed of being a police officer by asking "what bloodlines if any would be present in the UK?"....... its just a question and wouldnt be incrimanating under any circumstance....

peppapig i understand your scepticism....

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

why would you want to know if you have been looking and talking to others in the uk on sites already??

5. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

There isnt APBT in UK...people arent breaking laws over there..quit asking questions because they ARE incriminating

6. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

if you dont know then it means you shouldnt know

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i couldnt care if this sounds rude....but you sound dodgy as feck with them questions after stating you have already spoke to others......what poundage is on that line your using??...cos you certainly look like your doing some fishing!

8. W.B&T

W.B&T Pup

because im genuinely intrested in all the historical factors of the breed.. have quite a good collection of books and journals etc.... it all boils down to me not wanting to get had by one of these breeders for when i depart with my cash!

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

move on.....nothing to see here....move on please..... :hide: :noway: :fu:

10. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Then import bud...You want a real APBT then buy one from America..Im in no way bashing the UK's dogs but i shouldnt get any arguement here seeing as for someone to argue with me they would obviously be incriminating themselves...if you dont wanna do it that way then trail and error...

Again im not bashing the brave few who has APBT in the UK just trying to get it through his thick skull that im no goin to devulge info that could put another man behind bars over his curiosity

11. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

If you genuinely interested, heres the situation in the UK, Pits were banned in 91 under the dangerous dogs act, which ended up with the breed not been bred thus they died out.....end of story.:D Nice quick history lesson.

12. W.B&T

W.B&T Pup

thats fair enough mate - no skin off my nose
    maybe someone else will b able to help me...........
    just find it a bit frustrating how secretive everything is! then again thats the only way things can be i guess.... i will be patient though!!

13. W.B&T

W.B&T Pup

very good dutchboy!!
    shows i know a lot more than you then....... london is rife with breeders!!

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

:rolleyes:

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

you would know that cos??.....A-your the fuck who kicks doors down and takes the dogs while in uniform.......B-youve been looking to buy an illegal dog on internet sites.C-both A+B combined!!....answers on a postcard to cell 11,scotland yard.

16. BGD

BGD Pup

If you're looking for breeders on "social networking sites" you're 100% guaranteed to get some shite bred paper hung curr. If you need to be asking questions of strangers on a message board maybe you shouldn't own one of these dogs? Why risk the dog being taken off you and put down if all you want is a pet, just get a KC Staff.

17. W.B&T

W.B&T Pup

peppepig - you've made it clear that your not interested in helping me, and i understand where your coming from......... so carry on eh!!

i didnt post this to start a debate - i just thought i migh get some answers!

18. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

Glad to know your clued up W.B&T...:D:D:D....you sound it.:rolleyes:

19. W.B&T

W.B&T Pup

well it was a good place to start - breeders of quality and a lot tl loose wont just go about advertising in scotads or in the back of newspapers will they!!
    who said anything about a pet - if i didnt think i could care for and fully understand the legal implications of owning such a dog/dogs do you think i would have even asked my questions............. im old enough and educated enough to make judged descions

20. BGD

BGD Pup

So you're going to work the dog? I think peppa's right, something very fishy about you, I'm going to back away from the thread now.