1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

UK situation..

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by W.B&T, Oct 4, 2010.

1. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2. W.B&T

W.B&T Pup

no im not - hunting live game with dogs is illegal in uk, dog-fighting is illegal in uk.......
    as im aware owning one of these dogs is illegal - but just because i would like to own a game bred dog doesnt make me want to fight it!

yeah if your not comfortable talking to me or helping me out i dont blame you mate....

3. united

united Banned

To answer one question it's not illegal to have dogfighting literature(book's). That said it is called parapherinalia by the RSPCA and they try to use it as evidence when talking to the press about a person and in a court of law if found in your possesion during a raid.

Who are you? And where are you from?

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

hes dibble......:p

5. W.B&T

W.B&T Pup

yeah thats what i thought - not doing anything illegal then!

I live in Dundee, Scotland.......... cheers for your answer mate!

6. united

united Banned

The SSPCA would perceive you are doing something illegal, just for having any book on the breed.

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

so.....what your trying to say is.....your an honest member of joe public looking to buy an illegal dog.....your also saying which town your from on an open forum.....your either thick or dibble imo.

8. W.B&T

W.B&T Pup

yeah - its weird though.......... you can buy a cook book, doesnt make you a chef..... by a book about serial killers, doesnt make you a serial killer etc etc.......

at the end of the day i just came on here to try and get some advice or just a nod in the right direction - maybe i didnt explain myself properly! surely uk members could understand my situation and how hard it is...

9. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

i know how you feel i been trying to get a game bred haggis fer years , but no one wants to risk incriminating themselves on a forum :confused:

10. W.B&T

W.B&T Pup

cheers crazy horse - well im making lots of friends here eh!!

peppepig - dundee is a city with a population of 146,321.... think i will be alright mate

ive stated im intrested in owning a quality dog... as far as im concerend no one need know anymore! saying anything else on an open forum would be daft

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

awww shit crazy horse......if id have known id have sorted ye out with a game bred haggis.i cleared all my stock out just 6 weeks ago.some top stuff in them too.just went off them.im into game bred square sausage now mate.;)

12. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

shit typical , i culled all my square sausages a few weeks back too many man biters in my old strain hope you have more luck than i did :confused:
    i got some high hopes fer the gershwynne guinee sausage line i just raisin a few now ;)

13. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

Peppa if your gamebred squares work out ive a gr ch black pudding that would make a good stud for you , could end up with some real good ones i think.....:D:D:D:D ive six goodones that are good in the box, you might of heard of them there called poached, scrammbled, fried, pickeled, easter and cream...:D:D:D

14. W.B&T

W.B&T Pup

mon guys - gimme a break! surely i dont deserve this for just asking a serious question??

15. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

London is rife with idiots that have bred MUTTS that are faux apbt's !!!!! But you go ahead and splash your cash :rolleyes: Those types love it when they find a victim as yourself. You dont have to be einstein to know about the breed If you want a bullbreed go check out the dog pounds around the uk as they are full of bullbreeds wanting to be rehomed;)

P.S. To the lads here my Ch. Choritzo will be at stud for three months only so be quick, this dogs breeding needs no introduction from me !!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
  16. W.B&T

W.B&T Pup

thanks for your input... thats not what im looking for though oldtymer!
    as i first stated - i realise these guys are just doing it for the cash....

all this food talk is making me hungry.......... am i wasting my time waiting for a sensible answer guys?????????????

17. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

yep:dogdrink:

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

agreed.:dogstare:

19. peppapig

peppapig Banned

might be a good cross.....ill be doing some line breeding on my own stock for now tho.keep it tight.;)

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

my favourite here is a nice red colour.....called sauce.she always hits the right spots....:D