1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

understandig bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by CRG, May 9, 2004.

1. CRG

CRG Top Dog

when a bloodline is stated such as jeep is'nt jeep a crenshaw dog why is'nt it the crenshaw bloood line instead of jeep. vice versa some blood lines are still named after breeder instead of the dog ex colby,boyles. i am just trying to figure how bloodlines work any info would be greatly apperciated. thanks in advance crg8

2. I'm far from being the expert but I'm going to try to answer. I think it's because some awesome dogs were sired by Jeep. So rather than saying "Crenshaw lines" because there's a LOT of Crenshaw dogs they say "Jeep lines" because they are refering to dogs that are from Jeep himself and down from him. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong :)

3. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

That's pretty much how it goes.

4. there were alotta people out there who had alotta dogs but you could not concider their blood and actual bloodline. crenshaw was one of these. crenshaw did not exactly have a crenshaw breeding program. jeep and otis were bred to just about everything. but were as you have other breeder who bred dogs off there main studs and brought the blood back home generation after generation. like patrick, marlow, bailey, sorrell, wildside, ect ect. you won't see to many ped with nothing but crenshaw owned dogs 3-4 generation in a row. you'll see jeep but most are off of jeep bred to some one elses female. jmo if i am wrong correct me

5. LALA

LALA Pup

Hey... Im New To This Site... And I Juss Got A Pit. As A Gift... I Dont Know Much About Its Line... And I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows Or Herd Of The It... Its Hawiian Poke/gator Mixed... I Herd Of The Gator Lots... But Not The Poke. Does Anyone Know A Site Or Has Information On That Breed Of A Pitbull....

6. blkdog

blkdog Pup

crenshaw bred jeep, and sold jeep...the breeding of jeep was done by garrett