1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

""unproven" game-dog.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SugarBabii363, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ""unproven" game-dog.

I've been looking around the forums and i see a lot of people here calling other dogs "unproven." Then they say the only way to prove your dog is game is now a felony. But what I don't understand is how can you call your own dog game, and someone else unproven. If that's the only way to prove your dog is game then I'm sure most people on here have unproven dogs. I really don't understand how this works so can someone please enlighten me, it really bothers me when I see people bragging about this on the forums.

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Re: ""unproven" game-dog.

if you don't understand then then you prolly don't need to know. I don't see what the fuss is all about . people who know, know & people who don't don't matter anyway.:cool:

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ya wanna prove your dog legally, dump it out on a badger...but be ready for a trip to the vet afterwards if u dont have much of a dog.

4. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

Go away sugarbabii and come back when you have grown up.Or at least think about what you say real hard before you post it. Cop? or Peta? or Inhumane society?

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

To say dogs aren't still used today for what they were bred to do would be nieve:eek:, unproven means the dog has never been [looked] at, And those who openly admit to owning a gamedog on a public chat forum are just setting themselves up (or alot of times, other people as well)....:rolleyes:

6. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Big Dog

Ignorance is bliss..

Yis
    Quasi

7. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

How about you tell me the answer you were really on here looking for... Honestly, what the fuck do you want someone to tell you... No one on here fights dogs and no one on here goes to shows

8. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Why the hell would you ask this shit.... If they telling everyone there dog is game then they are dumb there is your answer. Go get em coper.... Asking shit like this is like asking what hand I beat off with. If you don't know you don't need to know...... in case your wondering ambidextrious.

Vic

9. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

thread is closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.