1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Urgent request for dog in Cobb county GA

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Madusa, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

I just received an urgent call and plea from a young woman in Cobb county GA asking if anyone would be willing to give a permanent home to her baby. The dog has been confiscated by animal control due to a bulldog being a bulldog and some very nasty, non-bulldog friendly neighbors. He will be destroyed by the a/c if a home or rescue cannot be found asap. The dog is a large boy, white with two perfect black patches around his eyes and one black patch on his back. She says he is a big, goofy dog with tons of personality and human loving.

If anyone knows someone that would be willing to help this boy out pm me and I will forward her number to you.

She has tried the local rescues and they are all full. I will be posting his pic as soon as she send it to me.

2. NGDOGMAN

NGDOGMAN Big Dog

Cobb County sucks. Grew up there. They are imo one of the worst counties you could live in and have bulldogs. People are so backwards in their thinking. Most folks there seem to have that false Nancy Grace perception towards these dogs. A friend of mine lives in a upper middle class neighborhood in Cobb and the people freak out when he just walks his dog. He had a spring pole and they literally called and made him take it down. I would almost bet they have a/c on speed dial.