1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

USDO Conf/WP/Puppy Raffle, June 6th

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by ultimatek9, May 19, 2010.

1. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

Show information.
    [​IMG]

Pedigrees of puppies, that are being raffled. Tickets may be purchased through paypal online. You do not have to be present to win.
    [​IMG]

2. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

whats the location (my pc wont load the images)

3. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

Club's website
    http://us-dogs.net/index.html

JUNE 6TH, 2010 :: Pearl River, LA
    The United States Dog Organization
    ALONG WITH American Pulling Alliance Weight Pull
    At Our
    2 CONFORMATION SHOWS
    1 WEIGHT PULL (Dual Sanctioned Pull)*
    *APA RULES & WEIGHT CLASSES WILL APPLY
    Chief Judge – Mark Rash (Mississippi Weight Pullers)​

4. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

Wish I could make it made a donation anyway, Hope everyone has a good time.:)

5. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

i wanna win...

6. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Not trying to be a jerk about this, but the idea of giving away puppies to anyone with a few bucks and some luck, regardless of what they know about the breed, seems damned irresponsible to me. "Supporting the breed" and giving away puppies to who-the-hell-ever don't mix in my books.

7. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

agree totally! you dont know what the winner is going to do with the pup, or even if he has a place and means to support the dog.

8. green machine

green machine Top Dog

i wish i could make it, we went to the last show, but we did go ahead and buy tickets to help floyd and carla!

9. I'm pretty sure they will know who the pups are going to

10. I'm more than happy with who won my puppy at the Florida show!

11. green machine

green machine Top Dog

im not, cause it wasnt me, lol and i bought a bunch of tickets, go figure LOL.. it was for a good cause though.

12. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

yeah i bought like 8 tickets...lol

13. green machine

green machine Top Dog

lol yeah i think i got like 15 or so. I thought i guarenteed my win, guess not. lmao!