1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ute-Colo's Blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Indyred, Apr 3, 2013.

1. No doubt she had bred good dogs and very knowledgable, Who was she handling against?

2. Just spoke to Minor, He said nope don't know a Black Fox and he doesn't ever remember her in the fast lane,But he said, That doesn't mean she wasn't just not when he was active.

3. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

Thanx Niko, sorry, I didn't see this before, or I would've responded. I didn't even remember I posted on IT ! LOL !!

4. This is Nancy's son and I'd like to say my mom was the best dogman in the country when she was alive. I've seen every one of these dogs I took care of these dogs everyday I know exactly how good they were this pistola guy has no clue. He wishes he could even hold a stick to my mother. As far as Ralph Greenwood's concerned and the greenwoods my mom and them were best of friends there was no competition there they were in it together to make the sport and them dogs the best. Ralph greenwood was my mom's mentor she learned from the best that's why she was the best at her time she took it to a whole new level. So there's anybody out there with any Ute Colo blood please contact me.

5. Rip mom you were the best in the business and your name will live forever. Ute Colo!!!!!!!

F.W.K. and david63 like this.
  6. You guys are so worried about tearing down everybody else why don't you become dog men yourself. You meet your own qualifications? Crazy horse I probably know you if you actually knew my mom you probably remember me as a young boy taking care of them dogs I appreciate the positive words for my mother we both know she was a badass, the best of her time. We should have nothing bad to say about the greenwoods if it wasn't for Ralph greenwood who knows where pit bulls would be. I remember the days of riding around with Ralph and my mom picking up dog food from harmons. I don't think two people loved these dogs more than they did. I don't think it's a battle of who was the best, we should be thanking both of them for what they've done. I've seen every one of these dogs you're talking about I conditioned them dogs. Bacardi, Jose cuervo, jean all of them. My mom had the best bloodlines around.. end of story.

AGK, Fatman91, F.W.K. and 1 other person like this.
  7. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Nancy was a badass woman, super intelligent, sharp wit and a wonderful eye for a good dog. I saw her many times with the Greenwood’s and they were obviously best of friends. Nancy and Renee were a hoot to be around, I enjoyed and still cherish every minute I spent with Nancy.
    Bottom line, Nancy and her bulldogs were the real deal.

david63, AGK and F.W.K. like this.
  8. Do you have any photos of chaps I know they used to have one on pedigrees online but it's no longer there would appreciate it if you could forward me the photo if you have it thanks for your time and help