1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

VA: Dumb move could seal Vick's fate

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Jul 6, 2010.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

obviously you ain't been in the shake joint after a game. hell i seen shit worse then what they say he did. we don't who was at that party or what whent down. but it wasn't 7 that pulled a trigger. so why is this even news worthy ? because it sell newspaper to bleeding hearts & gives jim rome something to talk about.

2. phill

phill Top Dog

and screw it i don't care about what people think about my opinion he wasent there the man gets a break here from yard phills and the yard wants you vic on the bears

3. U.T.K'S SCORCH

U.T.K'S SCORCH Big Dog

how is vicks 30th birthday party for anyone but him when you wanna have a party for YOUR birthday its for you not ya friends and family its for YOU ever heard the saying "its MY party i can cry if i want too"? Im so sick of all these vick bashers if he was a dope dealing football player everyone would have forgot about it but since its dogs he aint shit you got yall mines all messed up billions of gallions of oil is spilling in the ocean and killing billions of fish every day and we dont even know the face behind the fuck up wow!

4. drz

drz Big Dog

Why is Vic dumb for going to his own Birthday party? As a matter of fact he's already been cleared of all wrong doing. Why is it so hard for people to wait for all the facts to come out before passing judgment?

5. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I used to live in shake joints and after hours clubs. I know how fast shit can happen in them. Hate to say it, but I have been in the middle of some of the shit. Knowing what can and will go down is why he should have avoided the whole situation. If was me I would have been content to sit at home and count my money or good forbid study my playbook.

6. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

And oh yeah fuck Vick! He ain't nothing but a humane society and ASPCA lacky and y'all are running to defend him? How soon we forget.

7. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

vick needs to take a few chapters from the book of Ray Lewis- he got his second chance and grabbed that mutha by the throat and screamed "i aint lettin go!":eek:

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

life ain't about money or revolve around work. sometimes we forget "celebrities" are people also. they enjoy the things " regular" folks do as well. it's his right to do as he wishes on his free time. throwing a birthday party ain't uncommon for "celebrities" or illegal. they shouldn't be held to any different standard because they famous. that goes both ways. sure he is free from a cell but not free from the bullshit. folks are out to get this man for making a bad decision. this is fucked up because theres much more serious things to deal with.

9. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Not me mag ,im like an elephant.

10. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Couldn't give two shits what happens to him!! He should know as well as the next bloke that eyes would be following him after that case. I think there's nothing wrong with having a party at a club, but when someone gets shot and there's some colorful identities around, ofcourse shits gonna hit the fan!!

There are many a ways to play tricks on CCTV;) Not speculating, But just cos it showed him leaving doesn't mean shit!!