1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Very nice and informative!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by laylablue, Jan 7, 2007.

1. laylablue

laylablue Pup

Hi, my wife and I are new to this sight and to the breed! We both grew up with rotties until she saw a woman with Ms. Layla in the pet store! She's registered with the adba now and she is just incredible. I have never had a breed so responsive and obedient, as well as her kindness towards our children! We did get alot of skeptisism when we got her and I think it is just an awesome breed of animal! It's good to be here, please let me know what you think of her!

[​IMG]

2. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Very nice looking dog you have there.

3. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

Great looking girl! How old? Just make sure to treat her like part of the family( which I see ya'll already are! ;P) and learn as much as you can about bull dogs, cause they are an interesting breed! GL!

4. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome! :)

... luv yor sig line, btw...

I went from rotts to APBT's as well. apples 'n oranges, huh?!!!
    I'm sold on this breed...
    Your girl looks very good imo. Beautiful color, and LUV the red...
    Nice to have you here and I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.:)

5. I would never ever buy a Rottweiler for my familie ...to much skeptisism...lol...and I know why because I live in the Homeland of this breed. I wouldnt trust any dog unless it is a Bulldog. However welcome on this site , enjoy and read^^

6. laylablue

laylablue Pup

Hello,
    Layla is now 4 months old as of January 2nd. She was 3 months at the time of the picture. I loved the red coat on her too! My husband said that I was spoiling her - but he's the one that puts it on her most of the time :O) Thank you all for your kind welcome!
    Jen, Justin, Ms. Layla, and Cooper-LaChaCha (Choc. Lab - 2 1/2 years old)

[​IMG]

7. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

hi and welcome! cute pup

8. PorsA

PorsA Big Dog

good looking puppy good luck with her.

9. Attila

Attila Guest

nice looking puppy.

10. very cut lil pup. looks pretty content!