1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Vet recommendation

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by RobR73, Jan 8, 2015.

1. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I'll be living in Albuquerque in the near future and am looking for a good vet that is apbt friendly. I already carry out all of the worming and flea/tick treatment myself, I just need a vet for booster shots and general problems.
    I would prefer if the vet would label him as a mixed breed, as my current Florida vet was OK with labeling him as a mixed breed and that is what his current paperwork suggests.
    Any help would be appreciated.

2. siccen

siccen Big Dog

I can't provide you with any vet suggestions out there but since I am trying to find a new vet myself, I can offer this. Try to find a vet that agrees and supports most of your practices, and ideals. the exercise, diet, etc... I'm sure you probably know this but it can't hurt to mention right? Good luck on your search.