1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Video of my yard!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mercepitdog, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Mercepitdog

Mercepitdog Big Dog

I have a video of my yard, its set up, the dogs being feed, worked, my wife, kids and some freinds on it also. However, its a MOV(QUICKTIME) file, and I have NO IDEA HOW TO CHANGE IT to something uploadable.

Any help?:confused:

2. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

You need a converter. You can download them on the internet. I got one for free but it only does 5 mins. at a time. If you buy it, it wouldn't be timed.

3. Mercepitdog

Mercepitdog Big Dog

Ah, okay, I'll just download one. I'll have the video up soon on here. Seems like a great idea to show off my dogs live on video for everyone.

4. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

My movies are MOV format i think and i upload them straight to putfile.com or you could use youtube.com. On putfile you can upload them and put them as private or on your homepage and give people the link to watch it. Mine are in quciktime too.

5. Mercepitdog

Mercepitdog Big Dog

Its to large for that. I'm still changing the format because last night, I didn't feel like editing some more. I'll have it soon. Its kinda long, 45:34

6. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Dang. Yea that's a long video. LOL

7. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

Get limewire and put it in your shared folder, then we could just download it directly from you (granted you have a high-speed connection)

8. pejay

pejay Big Dog

And how big is it? If its up to 1gb you can use badongo.com