1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Visiting Tatonka kennels (sorrells)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by pitbull-kid, Jan 30, 2006.

1. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Showoff, she looks really good by the way.

2. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Not as purty as buck though, ;)

3. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

hay what about this one

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2006
  4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

....buzz lightyear,LOL

5. wantitbad

wantitbad Pup

are the pits at tatonka kennel normally in good shape and bread well??

6. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

no they are usally out of shape and bred poorly.;)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2006
  7. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

lmao @ mtnman, and of course we love your girl, :)! As far as condition and breeding, have you looked at her site? If so that is exactly what you will see when you show up at the door. Those pics are true and accurate to the constant condition these animals are kept in, they were not cleaned up just for pics. Their breeding practices are solid and well thought out. If you would like to see more of what is produced off that yard, take a look at my site. :)

8. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Thanks GA
    That is a good looking dog you have mntman2003

9. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

thanks you too!

10. nice dog tommy, whats his peds

11. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

About Tatonka Kennels, Joanie and Marcel are nice and honest people.
    As far as I know they do take proper care on their dogs and are easy to get along with.
    They are also a good source of info on the Sorrells line of dogs internationally.
    If you are looking for a well bred pup these dogs would greatly satisfy your needs. I don´t consider them fastlane stuff but they do breed over the average working and pet dogs that are usually known of being sound and good tempered.
    Also if you want to buy a dog usually you have to pick them up in person as they don´t ship a puppy and as far as I know do DNA file their dogs.
    As for getting an opportunity to visit them, I for sure would get that chance as you´d propably have an informative and pleasant day!

12. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

Tommy you got a nice dog from tatonka, go and look at my web site and look to my zeke he is out off ice man and kamate.
    www.yerichoffpits.be

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I assume you have owned something from Joanie? I am not saying your wrong about them not bein fastlane because I dont know..But i do own one from them.I was just curious if you have owned one from them?

14. How did Raisen and Sailor produce?

15. Define fastlane please

16. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

If ya don't know already, ya wont find out here.

17. i have a good idea,i just wanted conformation of my suspicions

18. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

No! But Joanie helped me out with some info on certain things back then and we talked from time to time!

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Thats cool man..I still talk to her from time to time..and I like the one I got from her pretty well.

20. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Do anybody here have anything off iceman, if so how is it doing.