1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Visiting Tatonka kennels (sorrells)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by pitbull-kid, Jan 30, 2006.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

some members here with it..they may not respond to you though..from what i know he is a good producer...never owned one down from him though.

2. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

he was a good producer, i have a dog out off kamate and iceman real good dog, friendly; stabil caracter and good show dog.

3. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

any well bred sorrels dog is a good investment i have an ol girl from the red jerry stuff and shes priceless. i dont know those folks you're talking about personally but im iffy about letting anyone come to my yard that i dont know very well

4. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Thanks bama, and skratchr Im the same way about my yard.

5. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Sorrells blood was very very good when I owned them 20 years or so ago, I had purchased my dogs off Bert Sorrells but I don't think he breeds dogs anymore. Always felt that the bloodline was worth working with!

6. bobm

bobm Pup

Got my first Sorrels dogs back in '78. Some of the best dogs of all times carried that blood (Zeke x corvino type breedings). Ch Noah, Tug Boat Willie, Rommel, Invader, Gigi, Onionhead, Bad Company,. I was there hands on the day Bert's Shoshone proved deep, deep game in the heat. His son Dan Tanna (brother to hard eyes) was a complete package. How many of you all have ever heard of Bert's Stag, a true honest dog. Damn, just the tip of the iceburg, I've had dogs directly off Bullyson, Snooty, Buster, Butcherboy, Jeep, Cowboy, Tombstone, Red boy, etc. but if I could go back in time I would have old Rommel or Dan Tanna to base a yard on, true complete wonderful dogs

7. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Very interesting Bobm, I see u mentioned over butcher boy too. Wow, So you may have heard of bad billy too. How do he hold weight in the conversation amongst those great dogs.

8. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Yea Joanie is hella funny kind of goofy too lol. I'd prolly call as she might not have anything for you to see.