1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Walks of life

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by real_one, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

College Wrestler/Student pursuing a Computer Science degree.
    Currently paying the feed bill by walking other people's dogs.

2. HS grad, went to college for a couple of years, dropped out to pursue a life of crime, got caught up, was lucky enough to find a decent "job"

I am at a point in life where I have no direction.. no goals and nothing to be proud of or show. oh well at least i have my dog

3. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

Graduate of Gwinnette Tech in Ga with a degree in dental technology and radiography. "Retired from that field for 3.5 years now...currently I am a stay at home mom...dog keeper and webmaster...work just enough to support my habits...dogs, shoes and homemade wine ..enjoy not payin someone else to raise my kids

4. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

speed mig welder for a company called new millinium,that makes steel joists.:D