1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Want to KNOW MORE about the real KING OF THE PIT?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by SDJ2010, Aug 6, 2013.

1. SDJ2010

SDJ2010 Big Dog

[​IMG]

Take your monthly dose of Bulldog history as soon as possible and then continue to take your course of SDJ as normal!
    WARNING: The Sporting Dog Journal may cause severe dependence, quitting subscription causes withdrawal symptoms :)

You want some? Get some! Click HERE for the digital version or click HERE for the printed version!

Now head to ..:: SDJ Publishing ::.. and subscribe now or you will hate yourself later :)

2. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

What is the average time it takes to receive the paper version?

3. SDJ2010

SDJ2010 Big Dog

well, I'd say a week...

4. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

cool thanks, j

5. SDJ2010

SDJ2010 Big Dog

No prob J!

6. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

I got a confirmation code saying it had been sent so this is pretty fast service. I grew up down the street from Bert Clouses house, and my neighbor got dogs from him and told me some interesting stories. I am looking forward to getting it.

7. SDJ2010

SDJ2010 Big Dog

Yeah, sometimes it gets to the destination in less then a week...