1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wardt's Ch. Thunder

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by doginhold, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Wardt´s Ch. Thunder

Especially for Limey!
    Your thoughts about this one?

2. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Re: Wardt´s Ch. Thunder

Thanks! What is of more interest to me, as I know his pedigree is how about this dog!

3. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Thunder is without a shadow of a doubt the best dog ever to have come off the STB Dylan bloodline he had like one of my own bred dogs back then humunges big teeth!!! . unfortunatly a conflickt in parties involved made it that breedings of thunder where not done to the full potentinal of quality bitches nor a breeding career he was considerd bij some a ace dog. STB bred dylan to a daughter out of Boys Bobby x dirty mary called babby o. thise litter i belive 8 pups made a very big impackt quality wize. Nobody at the time wanted to buy them. they where offerd for 500usd for 4 pups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. B&B kennels Mad Mario bought them and this was the start of his career and sucses. saw most of them !!!.

4. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Limey I had a good male from thunder breed to B&W Nancy booger/carrie he beat rebal kennels in 1:45 min and than beat Game dog inc 2xwinner dookie in 1:22 he was stole on Yankee boy georges yard ............

5. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Your link is no good

6. As we like'm

As we like'm Big Dog

This is some information I found...

[​IMG]

7. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Old time dogman. im prety sure the STB usa ore there asosiates had anything to do with it, as they also got dylan over with a cheat and kind of stole him of of STB overhere. witch bitch was the 2xw bitch from Booger carry ??.

8. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Thunder/angie male bob sent me as a pup I called Ben he won 2 and later he sent me the bunny bitch also from thunder/angie that I breed to My Ch COCO who was Booger/colleen . Also when he sent me Bunny He also sent one of her pups breed to Ch spice/Bunny A male Boogie The only bitch from booger /carrie that I know of was my bitch from the first breeding Miss piggy who was a 2x winner she beat the Yankee Boys and ozzie stevens and died dead game after winning her second. Angie not sure she was ever matched Its been a long time ?

9. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Also Limey the dogs I had were no from B&Ws nancy from the second breeeding of Booger/carrie but from Angie from the first Breeding just checked the papers .

10. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Ok from the history books!!!. afther ch jolly Joker met up with a male called Gonzo out of Fatso x bantam mr bulldog came in i belive 1 1/2 lbs over ,this was back in the mid 80,s, (I belive afther that he beat STB Grome) ch Joker won in little under the hour. Bob made a statemend Joker was never even lookt at prior to the show.
    later the sarah bitch, halve sister to gonso met a sister of joker a 2 x w this one lasted 1,20 ore something ,Jokers sister was top dog for the first 1,10 then sarah got tru and Jokers sister quit. hell of a show . this was the end of B&W,s winning streak. Both Bob and Anita where in shock they lost a lot of confifdens there. later a brother of Joker quit against a brother to fatso... i belive the booger carry dogs had a 75% w rate back then. i must say them booger carry dogs where alrounders. they where not great at one particulair thing, BUT had something of ""everyting"" and where very wel balansed. this is wat people underestimated about them.
    ch spice could not match up to his brother joker (my upinion) Bob knew that and unfortunatly he campainged him the wrong way. have you ever send a black and white male over out of coco??. there was a big black and white male overhere at the time , kept as a pet who was heavely coleen rom bred that i recall. we where intrested at the time due to him being triple inbred bred pistol miss spike ""the right way"", I belive this fool who had him had his balls cut of bij the vet )(*&^%$@!#%&*()*^^&%@#!@#%^*)

11. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

yes i did a male and a bitch I dont remember who had the male but i do know they cut his ball off , But miss fortune had the bitch I sent over her name was tillie . The Bitch that Quite was Nancy Ch spice sister .

12. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Limey I would Agree with what you said about the booger/carrie dogs I had 5 of them one quit a red male i had from the second breeding rolled him with Ch mechanic stopped in about 50 min . Now Miss piggy Bitch was dam close to an ace as I have seen had all the tools she passed after her second my fault still bothers me to this day I never owned a better bitch her litter-mate martha game as they come but could never get pups from her she lived on my yard and passed at about 13 years old .

13. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

was this Danny Burtons ch Mecanic??? because we met him to...., also Miss fortune dang you could not have send that dog to a more rediculess person . this brings back memories hahahhahahaha. you dont whant to know.....ps about miss piggy believe me we all made mistakes back then!!!!....

14. wardt

wardt Banned

B & W CH Spice beat Rebel Yell who beat King Limey,s CH Alligator he won previously over C & C,s CH Sunny the came for Spice both not for my ?

15. wardt

wardt Banned

Greetings to all members and 4xw CH Thunder,s id=3754, and don,t belief every thing what others saying of him and his famely of dogs ,good to here the info Old Time Dog Man.

16. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

It was yankee boys CH mechanic . and yes we did make mistakes back to but limey as you know working a dog many problems can come up ...

17. Re: Wardt´s Ch. Thunder

Tilly was owned and looked at by B&W, they didn't like here to much. Also they had a couple of young dog's at that time they were having high hopes off (Spice being one of them, Cujo etc.) I was trying to get here but Miss F. beat me to the punch.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    I agree with B, she couldn't been handed over to a worse owner.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    Spike were you were talking about came to here much earlier than Tilly.<o:p></o:p>

18. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Thats for sure, you need to learn from your mistakes. ..""some of them dont""

19. wardt

wardt Banned

As we like ,m thanks for the info,its only Bull shit there, you think its true and what other people like Keystone Kennels are telling only shit,nou aim here and i did say on Tudors Message Beard the real things, if same one want to ask my about Wardt's CH Thunder here i aim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.