1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wardt's Ch. Thunder

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by doginhold, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Black

Joe Black Banned

Re: Wardt´s Ch. Thunder

imo, al those different ped and everybody claiming that this or that is true makes both sides look foolish on the internet.
    Don't think that any serious dogger would wanna touch your dogs.
    Good luck with what you guy's wanna see in a ped and with this topic

2. Mousie

Mousie Pup

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

how many different peds you se joe ?

4. Joe Black

Joe Black Banned

About spike and those others.
    It's a real shame that a country that had and bred some fine animals for the sport, can only argue now about what pedigree is true and al that.
    shouting so hard as you can on the internet doesn't help you at all, trust me i know.
    Just imo, i would rather get a dog or pup from kennels that actualy perform where it needs too be.

@ Mousie, i respect your opinion and since i was not there, or had anything too do with those dog i can only take you word for it.
    I been keeping good track the last years about certain things and al i can say is that so far haven't heard much about these dogs in the fastlane from top kennels.
    Al i hear is bickering out of the same region and coming from the same people.
    Talking for the most about dogs of yesterday.
    Nothing personal but both Keystone, ovs or who ever is involved in this kinda discussion, should actualy need too stop talking on the net and prove your point where it actualy mathers.

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i think the ones that try to change that ped a little....... should stop talking lol...
    and that is not ovs or keystone ....lol
    they should say the truth ..i was not there ..so i don't know ....
    stb ..wardt ...sjoerd ..limey including ..don't have a cleu .

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

joe you can also choose not to read this topic ....

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

dear joe ...
    the problem is this ..on the moment stb ..bvh ..professor start to found out ..that the ped HE MADE
    on the little thunderdog was fake . he run to the ABDA and registered the fake ped ..
    it also say a lot about the abda ..who are registering evry single dog so long as you send money
    beside he gave different dogs in that ped fake tittle's also ......like the bert dog ....for example ......lol
    he became to this action in the end of his life ..because nobody is rteally talking anymore about his first hype the sumo dog and his second hype the dyllon dog ..in its pure form ....and les people are even talking about the barney fife hype .....
    the people are only talking about the ch thunder genes in combination with the keystone genes ......we can cal this also proven ..different ways to prove the genes of a family ...
    they can't answer nobody who is asking about ..the pedigree.....
    they are just laughing when people (silly)asking qeustions about those peds...because they don't have answers.

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

wel the cleu is .
    that people with the correct ped can''t go to the ABDA days .....because the dog is registered with a incorrect ped.....

9. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

I think joe black have a good point there. Fuck the ped if you know how it is and go by that no problem its just pedigree. Not important only if you want make fancy breedings. What really matters is performance! This dogs are not in fastlane anymore, only back in the days. And we dont live in the past. Show your dogs now and let them make there own names!! Only cry cry cry on internet of fake ped, be adult and say fuck them i know better! Jmho

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

the ped ped have to be correct keysia very important .

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

when you gonne start yourself xibalba lol

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i know this via via .
    you ask for something you got answer ..you said no
    you asked for a other thing ..you got answer ..you said no

13. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

As im a single parent with an 7 month old son... Is more important for me... But i did already some things dont worry mister... When you gonna start outside your yard? That would be nice though :) lol lol lol

A good friend once told me:
    If you want to have the best dogs, you gotta beat the best once. :) :)

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

ok give attention to your child ...

15. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Yes much better my dogs been worked if you were in contact with ppl now a day you would know but you dont. You've been out for so many years. So not neccasary for talk such things. I have nothing against you or your dogs my first msg was in general because you all cry about a stupid incorrect ped that matters for nobody lately... Stay true to your dogs when you know the truth other ppl you must fuck them as they are not feeding your dogs!! Ppl aint talking about ch thunder its past already more new ch's and gr ch's focuse on now!
    All the best for you mister but dont go fuck me on forum because i dont break your balls in public aswell... Were adult no kid!

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

clauless
    that i am out of dogs a long time (i think i missed nothing lol)..does not mean ..i can't talk dogs here
    .......we are talking about a case of ped faking
    something that you don't know anything about .........so we al respect you ...but don't put your nose in things .........
    just don't klik on the topic ..to read it ..

17. bollybok

bollybok Pup

This all happend atleast 15 years ago,what are we talking about.Move on.Talk about the dogs you shown lately.

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

on the move lol.
    yes bolly it happened 15 years ...but i never knew that you knew that also .....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    back to the subject ....stb aka bvh registered the fake ped of little thunder 2 years ago .

19. Joe Black

Joe Black Banned

Then they are done talking i guess, these dogs are now only bred for pretty papers and to keep there names in the ped.
    The last years on any convention these dogs were no where in sight.
    Let's take this breeding for example.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [409578] :: BREEDING DONE !

That blade dog was bred at 16/17 months of age to produce that bitch with out even beeing tested or anything, after that breeding he was put up for auction and the highest bidder could get that dog LMAO.
    Now his daughter wil be bred at a young age without beeing looked at to a keystone dog and i wil bet you these dogs wil be up for sale for the general public to have.
    Offcourse that's up to them to breed what they like but they should not talk about fastlane type dogs when they are not.
    Now there are better and more proven dogs to breed to in EU, jmo
    The dutch dogs that did make it to the test of time and beeing crossed with import dogs are those from Country boys, Limey kennels and some from BMC, no keystone or thunder dogs at al.
    This is not hating or anything just from what i see happening with dogs in the EU.
    If keystone and thunder dogs were so good they would have been kept by some kennels and beeing showed, so far i don't see that.

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

try to buy one ..........................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.