1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Was surprised today!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Aceman, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

Well my boy is about 7 1/2 months old now and getting very big. I decided to have him weighed today and was very shocked to see he weighed in at 52 pounds. He is very leggy also , high at the shoulders and is not fat , he is lean looking. I know he is probably way over average in size for his age and now am wondering how frikkin big is he going to get,,lol. I know they can grow until they are 2 , i,m hoping he starts slowing down or I,ll have to buy a saddle to ride him instead of walk him. I do not have papers on him, was only told he was a pure bread APBT when I got him, but am now wondering if he does not have bigger breed dog blood in him or once in a while can you just get a bigger then average size dog even if a pure pit??

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2006
  2. yea my lil puppy just weighed in at 60lbs and shes about 7 months

3. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

lol, wow , and I thought my boy was big.

4. yea shes gunna be a big girl

5. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Two things you can put your bottom dollar on in this life:

1. If the man trying to sell you his horse tells you "he's been riddin a couple times" while he's standing on the ground, the horse ain't broke.
    2. If "they" tell you he's a purebred APBT, you can count on him being just about anything BUT a purebred APBT.

Just ask Dante, my cow eared 60 lb "oh yeah he's purebred with Colby and Jeep ped I think" APBT mastiff whose only game consists of playing leap frog with a neutered Great Dane.
    We love our flower-smelling girly man, though. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2006
  6. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

Lol,, good one.