1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Watchdog

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by WWII, Aug 7, 2006.

1. The were based off of arkansas and the chaos and hughzee guys were/are in illinois.

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

CC lived in Arkansas, but when he got out of APBTs Frank Hughes from Chaos Knls of IL. bought up most of his stuff. That was it was the beginning of the end for the WD line.

3. preme

preme CH Dog

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Chaos?.....yuck! god, hasnt there been 2 WD threads on here lately?

5. WWII

WWII Banned

This is a 3yr old thread.

6. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

watchdog used to be a good dog back when they were hog dogs. But since so many dumbass idtiots wanna make them big blue monsters and keep breeding them to be bigger it just ruined.

as I said before my male watchdog is an awesome dog. He is also not MAN BITER nor has he tried to bite anyone he is actually not even worth being a guard dog cause he just sits there and smiles his goofy as smile. He would not eat a hog,cat, rabbit anything that is eatable UP!!! If he had more of an attention span I would love to hunt with him but he does not have a good recal at all he would just rip into like a toy lol

Again my boy is not what they used to be he is a bully.