1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

way of lifes yard set up.... case of copy and paste???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by crossfire, Feb 17, 2007.

1. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

2. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

makes you wonder what theyre hiding if they have to do that.Thats really F'd up.

3. Ya no kidding....I just do not understand why people would go to those lengths......just to get caught!!

4. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

He's a pig. Plain and simple. Who in their right mind would use the language that he was using in an open forum. If I were all of you, I'd clean my computer, cause I'd be willing to bet that there is a tail on you now from visiting that site.
    BTW, (if anyone know how to do that, please let me know!! AS I aint that computer literate myself, I just know they do that junk!

5. Bailey

Bailey Pup

Go to tools on the menu bar up top and click internet options then click delete under browsing history then choose delete all. This is ASSuming you have Microsoft Windows.

6. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

That will get rid of all the tracking stuff?

7. Bailey

Bailey Pup

No guarantees here sorry, as far as I know it will.

8. I never thought that would actually able to rid anything...I have nothing to hide anyways though!

9. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Shred all your cookies and internet history, plain old delete isn't good enough. Shredding isn't fool-proof either. Another thing to do is hit control+alt+delete and open your task manager, then the processes tab....any suspicious looking program running should be deleted. And run your virus scan and anti-spyware program if you have one. It's also a good idea when surfing the web to run thru a web based proxy (Google it) and your IP can't be tracked and you remain anonymous.

10. How do you "SHRED" them?
    How many programs should be running under processes? I have a bunch! About 30

11. Suki

Suki Guest

yeah, interesting:
    as i'm a computer failure, as well, ....

12. Bailey

Bailey Pup

I just deleted all temp files, cookies, passwords and I removed files found by my Anti-Spyware. Look, I don't have nothing to hide either but the thought of someone having access to my computer is scary:eek:

13. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

I use Scar 5 Software's Simple File Shredder (Google it). As far as processes, basically if you see stuff that look like 4g9d4hb.Wdt or any other really weird stuff, it's some kind of malicious software. Trying to delete it yourself can be dangerous if you don't know what you're doing, a good all-around protection program like MacAfee will work to keep that stuff from harming your pc, or compromising your information.

14. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

it is pretty much impossible to completley delete anything from a computer,it will always be on your hard drive.

15. you know after looking over that other thread where they posted the fake shit i smell a couple other rats in there myself.

i've recently had an exchange with another member that i deeply regret....you know who you are,,,and once again sorry:o......so i'm not about to call anybody out on it, i'll just say go look through it all again yourself and see if a couple of the posters seems a little fishy to anybody else.

16. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

Go to tools...internet options...general. Clear out your cookies and clear the search history. After that, go to content and select "Clear SSL State". This will clear out all of the "cache" files and should help you out some what.

I couldnt gain access to quite a few site on the internet and then I received an e-mail on how to fix the problem. After I did everything that I just posted, the problem was gone. Apparently someone had attached or gained access to files on my computer and I was being blocked because of it. I dont know who did it or how they did it but I ALWAYS clear everything out weekly.

17. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

You bascially have to turn your hard drive into dust and them flush it down the toilette. From what I've gathered even if you right over the freed space on your hard drive 9x the feds can still get stuff. Even if you smash your hard drive or burn it they can get stuff off it.

18. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

are you talking typing styles? Cuz I noticed something myself......

19. that and a couple other details

20. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

You would be suprised at the number of "imposters" on this site. There are some very intelligent people on here but there are also alot of bull shitters. I know that alot of you disagree with the way I do things and I to disagree with the way some of you do things, who cares... I am a member of alot of "pit bull" sites and I see people contridicting themselves left and right. Just sit back and watch people bounce from one forum to another and you'll be quite amazed. Most of them use different names but the pics and dog names will give you away everytime. And I've had several people on here try to sell me dogs through pm's yet they talk crap about me in public...go figure LOL. I'm here to further educate my self, not to sale pups or have someone try to sell me pups.

"The day you stop learning is the day you are pushing up daisies."