1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

way of lifes yard set up.... case of copy and paste???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by crossfire, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

yeah, but the cost of doing so is tremendous.....then again it's our money, what do they care? Maybe if you buy an external hard drive and have everything saved to that it would make it easier to get rid of it if need be. I will talk to my brother, who has a masters degree in computer science, about the best ways of keeping yourself protected. The things I've already said are things he taught me. I know the file shredding isn't foolproof, but you can overwrite something 35x, then it goes to your free space, which you can then overwrite another 35x.

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Yeah I know of a few fake people on the site trying to make out like their something their not :(

I'm getting slow in my old age though ;)

3. maximusflys

maximusflys Big Dog

This is about the best thing I have read in a long time. He ain't never coming back here that's for sure.

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Yeah we do have some members on thier toes ;)

5. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

First off, my old computer genius roommate in college taught me that nothing can be permanently removed off your hard drive. You can delete everything, shred everything, download a lethal virus & crash your computer & those who know how can still access what they need to. It's a scary thought, but that's why people need to be smarter than what some are. Computers alone are convicting all kinds of criminals who thought they had disposed of all evidence.

Second, imposters are everywhere. The computer has made it so easy for anyone to sit behind a monitor & keyboard & become anything they want to be. That's just life. And it hasn't just been "shady" characters that have been proven to not be what they claim to be, but respected ones as well.

Just wanted to remind people. :)

6. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

"I Am Cee From "Way Of Life Gamedogs". Me And Our Camp Would Like To Thank You On Your Comments On Our Yard Set Up. Alot Of Blood, Sweat, And Tears Went Into Building This."

Well, I guess he cut his finger while cutting and pasting, was sweating stealing someones photos, and is crying because he got caught. Thats the only Blood Sweat and Tears he could have put into it.

7. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

I always wonder about people who type in the style of Capitalizing Every Word They Type. I Am Trying It Now and It Is Very difficult For Me, who are a crummy typist...lol.
    I guess we all have our blind spots and moments of naivete...
    A funny controversy.

8. I t Isn't Really All That Hard, If You Think About It. I Mean Anybody Could Do It. I Am Right Now....Guess it Just Depends On Your Typing Skills. LMAO!

9. Well I am just pissed off about this because I felt kindove Desieved. I gave positive rep points and I regret it now.

10. Attila

Attila Guest

sure down load and run

Ad-Aware SE Personal. made by Lavasoft.

11. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Well that is crummy. I get to work today and I want to show my man the yard pics from Way of Life. Guess what they werent there. What a fraud! I hate liars! Dont believe everything you see. People are so decieving.

12. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

now do you see why i don't belive in putting pictures of my animals,pedigrees,kennel,myself or anything like that up.you always have would be if they could be's trying to take your hardwork away from you and call it their own.luckily this one got caught but most ain't so lucky.then you have to clear your good name when someone puts a bunch of shit out on it.prime example of why i never post personal pictures or pedigrees.your just asking for trouble.

13. Attila

Attila Guest

Too true. ..

14. Its only their loss if they lie abuot their dogs. If they dont like what they are just messing their selves.

15. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

Well, I don't know what the hell's going on here, but Kraftwerks has a beautiful setup. If I din't have bulldogs, that would be awesome to have!!!

16. whats even funnier is the public relations campain these guys are waging at a pathetic attempt at damage control. all over the net vouching for he and his group. on as many boards as they can they don't know them leaving post about how legit they are and how people are just hating on them. and it is almost obvious that it's 75% one person. once it came out that this glover is lying bout the gr ch art stuff it was all down hill from there.