1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

We tryed :(

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Marty, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Bully breeds...........you know most People on this board love APBTs, I mean they LOVE this real thoroughbred dogs and some of them build their whole life around them. The ones who stand very close to them know that the APBT is the one and only , the legend, the Real one Bulldog of old times. Nothing in the comes even close to that. You may laugh about me, my spelling or what ever but if we talk about BULLDOGS (APBTs) then we dont talk just about dogs, no in that case it is a controversy about a living legend. If you look at a dog like lil bit you take the chance to look way ,way back in History and you see the Ur-Father of all Bully breeds, without the History that build this noble dogs you would have N O Bully breeds at all.

2. realonebulldog why would I laugh at you? It is wonderful to see people so passionate about their dogs.

3. Suki

Suki Guest

TY :) , Savethebullied, for comin over here and speaking on behalf of the Chaz forum. Pretty :cool: ... you clarified some things for me.

Like you guys, we're a passionate group here. It's nice to see the ones "across the hall" feel the same way!;) [​IMG][​IMG]

4. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

talk about chasing ur tail,,, that thread is like reading it over and over

1 person likes this.
  5. I do agree with you there. Especially with the chaining issue. Oh well, I posted there to that. Hopefully everyone can leave the chaining issue behind. Especially since I don't see what the big deal is.

By the way, I hope I don't get chased away from here because I own "the other breed" (AmStaff) lol....Im just joking. Like I said it is so nice to see people so passionate about their breed.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2006
    LuvinBullies likes this.
  6. Suki

Suki Guest

we'll try and go easy on yah then, ... :D ;)

7. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Nothing wrong with a 'staff, as long as your not claiming it to be anything its not!

8. Haha, nope, I am not claiming anything. He is an AmStaff. If he was any other breed I would definately not have a problem saying so. :D

9. X

X Banned

I'm not sure I see any chance for anyone to be educated on anything when ignorant people like her (I'm pretty sure it's a her anyway) keep trying to educate on something she has no basis, knowledge, or experience of or with, and only offers false accusations and inaccurate information to try to discredit the person anyway she\they can. She, and others like her, have already stated many times that they haven't got much of anything out of the thread and Julie has already told, you I believe, not to even bother reading the thread. I don't see the possibility of any of us arguing with know-it-alls who continue to try to make us out to be a liar anyway they can simply because they disagree with chaining a dog or any other of their senseless endeavours they have tried to focus on.

You don't have to be worried about getting chased away, an Am Staff is a "pit bull" and this is a "pit bull" site, as long as you don't claim it to be an APBT or turn out like a majority of the frequent posters on the thread in question. :p

10. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

They are a bunch of fricking Idiots and a soon to be group of PETA supporter's!!!

11. Suki

Suki Guest

this thread is visible to the members over there, and since Game-Dog members have been so nice so far, I hope it will continue on this thread as well. [​IMG]

12. I can understand everyone being very frusterated with some people on the forum. I really wish that thread wasn't an "i know best" type of thing when the forum is about learning.

Nope, Magnus is an AmStaff. If he was a APBT I would call him that but he isn't.

Don't worry I won't turn out like the people you are talking about :D

13. Now now :P

14. X

X Banned

There are at least 3 (off of the top of my head) that act as if they know everything, and although they seem to know some of the basics as far as owning one goes, that's about all they seem to know. One of them has 2 "pit bulls" (that's all I've heard them called and even if they say that they are APBTs, I don't believe they are), one other, I'm not exactly sure he actually has dogs or not, and the other has poodles among other breeds. They sound like they should be so knowledgeable being that they have so much experience with so many of them. There is no reason to try to educate somebody who "knows everything" and as you can see, they are attempting to do all of the educating themselves.

15. I am very sorry, I completely understand. I just posted to try and calm everyone down. Hopefully that will work. I really don't want to see everyone fighting with one another.

bahamutt99 likes this.
  16. X

X Banned

I doubt it will help, but all you can do is hope right? I'm glad that "Julie" person isn't over here, she wouldn't last very long at all, her opinions would be marked off as null. She knows nothing and has no reason even posting to a thread about "pits." I'm not sure why the moderators are allowing those people to continue saying the same thing and accussing people of all types of activities without knowing anything about anybody, only by assumption. But that's ok, for now they can educate themselves, which is what they need to do anyway, and once the "know-it-alls" are done maybe things can pick back up.

17. Suki

Suki Guest

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to savethebullied again.

[​IMG]for trying!

18. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

i didn't read this one (all) or the other one but tham marty u got 500 + repli

19. Hey everyone, I just wanted to thank everyone who's participating in the Chaz thread. I think you guys have been very helpful and educational all while keeping your cool in some intense discussions. I've learned a lot and I just wanted to let you all know that you really are educating some of us there. I appreciate your efforts! Thanks!

20. Hey georgiegirl. Its nice to see there are other members of the forum that are appreciative to what they are doing.