1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

We tryed :(

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Marty, Oct 23, 2006.

1. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

SIMMS!!! Not egg on your face? :p Whoa. I thought you were an untouchable. Careful, your slip is showin'. Simms a petbull owner. Hee hee hee. :D

2. simms

simms CH Dog

*shakinghead laughing*

3. CeeCee

CeeCee Big Dog

wow they already closed the thread.. oh well

4. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Already?? It was over 120 pages long & should have been closed looong ago. What a dick waving clusterfuck that was!

And Simms, don't lump ALL pet bull owning homes together, I own pet bulls, have all of my life. My dogs are inside dogs, they sleep on beds with us. BUT you will NEVER see a picture of my pit bulls together. Know why? Because even though I am a pet owner I KNOW this breed and I know what my dogs are capable of. My dogs know who the main bitch is, they know to respect my daughter also, as well as any other human they meet. they may be pets but they do NOT run my household and do not challenge me. 48 years, one fight, no deaths. My dogs, while being pets, would like nothing better than to be the ONLY dogs on the planet and would find intense joy making that happen. My dogs are seperated 24/7, I do have a small mutt that they do both get along with but they are never left together.......ever. Not even when we are home are they out of sight. I am not alone in how, as a pet bull home, I keep my dogs. There are many, MANY homes just like mine out there. And, just so you know, game-dog breeders ( for lack of a better term) make headlines as well. Do recall what happened in La. last year & in Texas this year? I am GLAD you do not take the task of placing your pups lightly, if EVERYONE would do ( and would HAVE done) the same this breed would not be in the shape it is now in. I long for the days that people had no idea whta breed of dogs I owned, they thought they were mixed bred mutts.

5. simms

simms CH Dog

Now, I said most not all.....Dont jump on my ass,cause I refuse to play no harm no foul.....F%ck that! There are alot of ppl that do own this breed that shouldnt....cause they do lack the good common sense to care for them appropriatly.

There is a difference in your examples of headlines......the 2 you are pointing out mean little to me....I have my oppinions, the only thing that cant be disputed is the legalities of what and why they exsist....but in the end it made for a headline.

Now ,that's pretty lame you would bring that up as it is a weak line of defense on your part..... I beleive,your better than that. I encourage you to do a quick search on the internet...poll it if you like. Most accidents and fatalities come from the petbull.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2006
  6. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Chill a bit there, I didn't jump your ass, no reason for you to jump mine. No where did I say this breed was for everyone, I spend my fair share of time trying to talk people OUT of owning this breed. In fact, that is one of the many reasons I do not breed, I don't know enough people that I would trust to have one. I simply stated that some of the biggest headlines recently have not been about pet owners and that not ALL pet owners are an accident waiting to happen.

7. simms

simms CH Dog

Fair enough....

Cheeky, are you comin down to the show in Cleburn thanksgiving weekend?

8. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

I'd love to but unfortunatly I will be spending the weekend in San Antonio with family. I'd MUCH rather hang out with the dogs though. ;)

9. CeeCee

CeeCee Big Dog