1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Weather + RAIN

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by olddog, May 24, 2015.

1. olddog

olddog Big Dog

Hope all you dog people are doing OK out in Oklahoma and the other areas getting hit w/ all that rain and flooding--- If I wasn't so far away I'd set up a couple of dozen chain spots here in high and dry North Georgia.

Olddog

2. niko

niko CH Dog

Its been raining here almost everday...its been messing with my bass fishing:(

3. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

been a realpain in the ass chain spots all muddy and shit!!

4. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

i got it bad in houston, my home caught 10 inches of rain lastnight alone. no flooding at my house, but severe flooding around the city. working from home today

5. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

I'm in Oklahoma I live at Goldsby,Oklahoma. It is between Norman and Purcell Oklahoma. We do most of our shopping at these two towns and both were flooded a bunch. We can get out OK and the dogs are Ok. We are not in low land but our land is real level so some pens got full of water and I had to move dogs around to dryer pens. I know a pit bull guy down around Houston and have been trying to call and check on him to see how he is doing. He is Abe Ayala. He always returns my calls but hasn't since the flood. I thought maybe some phone services were out. Good Luck to everyone down that way.

6. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

We've been getting hammered with the rain the last month or so, I'm east of Dallas. All dogs and everybody is good over here.