1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Website for STP or STP dogs?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GT99, Sep 8, 2004.

1. GT99

GT99 Pup

Any links would be great for STP

2. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

S.T.P. is out of the dogs now and have been for a while. They were mostly competitors not breeders. Look around the various bloods they used are all over.

3. GT99

GT99 Pup

well I know Ablizins has some good dogs from STP, but he is too damn far away, seems like he is selling stuff off right now, is he getting out of it?

4. puregame

puregame Big Dog

If you're looking to breed to a specific dog or looking for pups, whatever the case, I would suggest you go to their message board and post. That's how I found out the info i needed. I was looking to get a stud from one of their dogs.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/267155

I hear they're good people and they do have some awesome dogs!!!!

puregame