1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Website Problem

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by game_test, Sep 13, 2007.

1. game_test

game_test Top Dog

I Cant Remember My Passwrod Etc But Im Logged In All The Time From One Of The Computers I Use, The One Im On Now. The Problem I Have Is Most Of The Time When I Try To Bring Up This Site It Locks Up And I Have To Close It Out. Any Ideas? Seems Like My Computer Doesnt Like Something In The Software.

I Will Try To Get Back To Hear Replies But Not Sure How Long It Will Be Before The Computer Lets Me On.

Thanks In Advance.

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Figure out your password, so you can reset ALL cookies. The reason you need to know your password first, is because it will no longer be saved, until you reload and chose to do so!

If you cannot remember it, pm me and I will ask you a serious of questions to verify it is actually you, and send it to you. It's a hassle for me to get into the database to find your registered password, so please, think hard before giving up!

3. game_test

game_test Top Dog

ok, after trying a lot it finally let me back on. 14rock, check your pm on gamedog.info. thanks.