1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Weights?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by 215pitts, Feb 17, 2005.

1. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

How old is everyone's pups and how much are they pulling? As for as I know my pup is 1 1/2 years old and he is pulling a 3 ton jack around...untill i train him again during spring...It's too cold right now.

2. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

I guess it's just me, but 3 tons is 6000 pounds. Your dog walks around constantly dragging 6000 pounds?

3. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

Jenn I was thinking the same thing..lol Sounds fishy....

4. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

a 3 ton jack..thats a jack that can lift 3 tons..it doesnt weigh that much lol
    but thats my take on it

5. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

DOOOOH, if that's the case - well ok, :o :p

Is it something you would do anyway? Walking around dragging something? Seems dangerous though I could be wrong? Seems like there could maybe be a better solution? Though I'm just asking... Ya'll know my fat ass watered down pits don't do anything :rolleyes:

6. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

is the dog is conditioned its ok ..thats how they train .. by pulling wiehgts around
    just not all day long lol ..just in training walks

7. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Big Dog

hahhaha aww Jenn what a girl thing to ask, that was cute. I have to go with rock on this one and I think they are talking about a jack that can lift a 3 ton vehicle, so it probably weights between 75-100lbs

8. lmao.........................

9. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

ooohhh this one is funny, way to cheer up a very rainy and muddy day for me and mine...lmao

10. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

Great I get to be crowned "ASS FOR THE DAY" LMAO! :p