1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Weird and funny

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by MercedesMama, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Suki

Suki Guest

suki: At age 52 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Camp Harmony, Venus.

yikes, I don't have much time left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

DryCreek: At age 85 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Canada.

To funny, Canada???? LOL Hell, I thought I'd already hit the halfway mark LOL Apparently not.

3. Phebes

Phebes Guest

Mine Said
    At age 97 you will start playing an online game and become so addicted that you starve to death.

4. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Beth: At age 45 you will spontaneously combust while dining out with your family.

Hmmm..I'll have a family?
    LMAO

5. irishpit

irishpit Big Dog

damn! i got da exact same death what are the chances except i only last til im 29, i always knew the sandwiches would get me.......

6. At age 87 you will pass in your sleep from undiscerned natural causes. Unfortunately you will be sleeping nude in a local shopping mall. ROFL

7. I hate to say it but I heard this Aliens have gigantic....ähem...you know what...ROFL

8. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

This is why I try not to talk to people anymore! And it's nice to know ahead of time, this way I can just stay home and have a reason to not ever leave the house, lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2006
  9. Ch.Hog05

Ch.Hog05 Pup

Nick : At age 77 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!

That would be a painful death indeed!

10. heres mine At age 48 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!

11. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

: At age 45 you will become lost during a road trip and wind up living out the movie "Wrong Turn". Sorry for ya.
    OMG:eek:

12. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

That's not good! That is one f**ked up movie!