1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

welcome my self back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GameKid16, Feb 23, 2008.

1. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

i just wanted to welcome my self back LOL i been gone about 2 years still in the breed just of the site hangin low i see the site has changed alot!!! since i was on here well i hope alot of my old buddies are still around...

2. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Welcome back. I have been gone for a minute too. If you are the only one with that avatar then i think i remember you..

3. Marty

Marty Guest

I'm still here :D

Welcome back as you know times are changing with all the BS going on and so are we ;

But were still the some ole Game-dog.com ;)

4. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I've been here almost a year and I love this site. Most of the people here are cool as hell with a wealth of knowlege. Some are just blowhard know it alls with attitudes to boot. Welcome back! YIS, DJ.

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Welcome back Kid!!!!

6. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Welcome Back.